Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ban? seriously?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by oscar ng, Apr 30, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 30, 2012
    my in-game name is clearly the real Mr.Nls PRO and i was just found it i was BANNED from playing any pF servers. I would assume this ban happened yesterday night, when we were playing Surf Facility and i happen to decide that there since there was a lot of new comers to this map, i would show them a friendly greeting to the map by turning them into zombies. After being caught by Seks to stop inflating, i got mad and said screw it in chat, and left the game to go somewhere. The next day, when i sign onto steam to play some mako, i found it i was BANNED.

Anyway we can resolve this guys :smile:
  2. Oct 29, 2010
  3. Aug 2, 2010
    http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=protest

Try protesting the ban there. Looks like you were banned for a day for general asshattery/inflating which is against our rules.

With the fact you were banned before for 1 hour for teamkilling, looks like this isn't your first offense when it comes to trolling. I would just quietly take the time-out like a champ and stop being a tard on our servers.
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Sure is neat how individuals immediately go to the admin abuse forum when they're banned and have no idea why rather than clicking on Unban Requests right below it...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.