Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Banned and not sure why....

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by mossahead, Aug 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 26, 2012
    Sorry for posting this here but for some reason it kept giving me an error trying to do the unban request thing. So I tried to get on the server today, havent played today, and apparently I have been perm banned for racism? I have never done anything wrong on this server....and especially recently....this is quite random and have no idea where it came from. If there is a screen shot proving racism let me know....because I have not said anything racist, I have been playing here for a while.

Names: I have herpes, meh, say wut.
    STEAM_0:1:19723565

Please get back to me, I am pretty confused as to why this happened.....
    email(if preferred): michael.ossa@mavs.uta.edu
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    Using racial slurs is not allowed on pF servers. You have a previous ban for racism, so you should know the rules.
  3. Aug 26, 2012
    Oh.....wow now I do recall what happened. Some guy was cade breaking and I did say the n word once, and I do apologize. But its not like I kept saying anything after that....it wont happen again, it was just a random slip bc of some dick screwing us over. Give a guy a chance....
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    I googled your steam id. I lold At all the results.
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Jan 21, 2011
      And with that, you stay banned. We don't need racist trolls like you here.

EDIT:

[IMG]

[IMG]
      • Like Like x 1
        Seeker, Aug 26, 2012 Last edited by Seeker, Aug 26, 2012
      • Aug 2, 2010
        I love it when people I've banned come back pretending they're innocent.

:heart: Sekz and Tatz
        • Like Like x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.