Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Banned but not on ban list

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by qLimAxx, May 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 10, 2011
    Ok sorry I'm posting this here and not in the "unban request" section but when I tried to submit a ban, it either says "please type a VALID steam id" or "that IP is not banned!"

And here's my probelm:

So I wanted to join mini games but then it said you're banned from the server. I looked on the ban list for this ip
    which wasn't there, and this steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:1422660173
    which also wasn't there. Here's some pictures as proof:
    I don't know if the image tags works so
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Or do you not allow cracked steam? But I have no trouble connecting to any of the other servers.
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Try now. It wasn't recorded in SourceBans for some reason.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Did you by chance get banned with a "pwned noob" message?
  4. Feb 1, 2010
    I Googled you steam id and you are banned on others server because of aimboting. I hope you will not use hax here :smile:
  5. Jun 4, 2006

Same subnet too, gg.

I think Ray unbanned this guy prematurely. There's only been a few bans that don't get on SB and they've ALWAYS been for spamming timeleft to crash the server. This and the newly acquired aimbot ban against him really makes me believe he wasn't banned on the premise of an "accident".
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    Apartment Complex on Tulane Ave, New Orleans, Louisiana. How's the weather down there?
  7. Dec 30, 2006
  8. Jun 4, 2006
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    In the future, if it wasn't evident he is a hacker. Check the logs. If the server crashes with bans in memory (ie 5minutes from a rejected SB attempt), they're permanently saved to a flat file.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    I love your constant misuse of periods. Do me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.