Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Banned by Haplo

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by kpbrian, Jun 28, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 28, 2011

I've been in the minigame server for a while now and I registered here on the forums today after Haplo banned me on mg_break-o-box. I've been banned for wallhacking but I don't know why he would suspect me of hacking. Maybe he had a hunch that I was walling and probably consulted with bella because I was headshotting her so much :rolleyes: but I truly did not. I don't know how else to explain it because he didn't explain how I was wallhacking. I enjoy playing on the plaguefest servers up to the point where I am writing all of this just so that I can play on the servers again. So I hope someone will reconsider my ban :confused:
  2. Apr 4, 2009
    Are you posting a abuse thread or a ban-protest?
  3. Jun 28, 2011
    It's more of a ban-protest. I also posted a ban-protest but it's not convincing because I had nothing to back up. I know you were doing your job as admin and I respect that but what am I supposed to do?
  4. Apr 4, 2009
    Then it will be reviewed as a protest someone will e-mail you with the outcome.
  5. Jun 28, 2011
    Will I get an e-mail when I get denied as well?
  6. Feb 21, 2007

I'm not 100% convinced you were hacking from the demo I was provided.

You will be unbanned.

But this is your warning, any more bans for anything close to hacking or looking like hacking, it will be a perm ban. I suggest you tread carefully.

Now that that is clear, you are unbanned. And this is locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.