Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse banned for bhopping away from humans in 1 place

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by MZez, Sep 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 15, 2012
    idiot admin just banned me for bhopping in 1 place, i have already asked deto and meeko about the rules, they say no ban for bhopping if its irrelevant, i was bhopping complete away from humans after admin warned me not to bhop

like seriously, i dont bhop for advantage as zombie. after admin warned me i stopped bhopping for advantage as human

(pretty much got banned similar to the guy bhoping in mako zombie cage)
    MZez, Sep 23, 2012 Last edited by MZez, Sep 23, 2012
  2. Jan 21, 2011

@Kebito
  3. Jun 15, 2012
    if i got fairly banned i wouldnt make this thread
    Post Merged, Sep 23, 2012
    also just wondering im pretty sure zombie reloaded has a built in anti bhop feature in the config file. or are u guys already using that too?
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    Still no reason for you start a thread like that it only makes you look bad keep it professional. Let's wait for @Kebito to post and we'll go from there also if you have any proof that might help would be nice.
  5. Haystack94
    This message by Haystack94 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Sep 23, 2012, Reason: unnecessary.
    Sep 23, 2012
  6. Jun 15, 2012
    he has no demo so i dont know how else i can show proof. after i got kicked for bhopping (warning) i stopped bhopping as human and bhopped away from humans as zombie. so i find it pretty rediculous i got banned
  7. Jun 2, 2012
    You are a donator so you are aware of the rules about bhopping and you were banned before by kitty for bhopping. Even though you essentially bhopped in a circle you are encouraging others to do the same which makes my job a lot harder since i would then need to start kicking others who don't read the rules. I primarily banned you because i saw you flying out of the gate on the second slide towards the end of mirrors edge after I saw that i just started typing your ban.
  8. May 14, 2012
    you are always rushing triggers by bhopping and i see you constantly warned for it also. you were warned multiple times tonight not to bhop, but you still did so you got banned.
  9. Haystack94
    This message by Haystack94 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Sep 23, 2012, Reason: not pertinent, but interesting.
    Sep 23, 2012
  10. Apr 14, 2011
    As a donor you should know the rules by now. You are not with in your first 30 days learning. BHopping has been outlawed on the servers for many reasons. You know the rules, you broke them, you have been warned before from other admins. A 1 day ban sounds fair to me, and starting a thread with disrespect will not earn you any points with anyone. Life is full of learning experiences and each experience has a consequence, positive or negative, your choices will determine what kind of consequence you will receive. Think of this as a learning experience and lets move on. Today is a new day, its monday, lets get this week going on a positive note.
    you ban was set for (09-23-12 21:04) It will be expired on (09-24-12 21:04) as long as nothing changes.

Have a good day!
    Kosuki
  11. Oct 29, 2010
    Seeing as there's no proof or any sign of abuse, I'm locking this.

Just stop bhopping all together, you'll save yourself the hassle of further repercussions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.