Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Banned for doing nothing?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by DuMa MothaFucka, Mar 30, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 30, 2011
    Hello, Today I was in spectator because I just died in MiniGames server. Then suddenly I was banned from the servers console for this reason?
    KAC: cl_leveloverview violation (bad query result).
    is this a glitch and can I be unbanned?
  2. Feb 20, 2011
    cl_leveloverview = BAN (ESP Hack/Radar Hack)

Since I was not here, can another admin confirm anything?
  3. Mar 30, 2011
    I don't use hacks :razz:, I just have cracked steam? Is that why I got banned?
  4. Mar 17, 2011
    I think he would have to be unbanned if there is no witness to this event.
  5. Oct 22, 2010
    KAC is a anti-cheat like VAC but server side

brian will tell u exactly what he did. if he chooses to.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    What he posted said it all, he was banned for using a prepatched client that violated sv_cheats, sadly. I'm sticking by what the Server said.
  8. Feb 20, 2011

I mean, is it really worth all this hassle? Reasons like this made me actually buy Microsoft Office.
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    No, he'd rather use a cracked client of steam. Blaming it on this is a sad excuse... As Kyle said, I'd be more inclined to stick with KAC, and go with you had hacks on your computer, and got caught. Not to mention ppl that use cracked clients are disproportionately more likely to hack
  10. Mar 30, 2011
    But I don't hack I swear... People from the Minigame servers know I don't hack
  11. Mar 30, 2011
    I had planetcss css, the only thing I have that I use for CSS is a bhop hotkey that holds space ): i have patch 30 on it btw
  12. Jun 4, 2006
  13. Jan 5, 2007
    But Brian, that's $20 that I could be spending on cheeseburgers at McDonald's this month! :shock:hmy:

Seriously, people should just drop the money on a legit copy of CS:S and they would never have to worry about getting banned for having a cracked/hacked client.
  14. Aug 13, 2010
  15. Feb 21, 2007
    Reaper thats like a theif complaining what they stole is broken....makes alot of sense
  16. Aug 13, 2010
  17. Dec 7, 2010
  18. Mar 30, 2011
    What if I gave 5 bucks to get myself unbanned instead?[x
  19. Mar 30, 2011
  20. Jul 14, 2010
    I bought css for that amount of money. New account = unban and get off shitty nonsteam.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.