Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Banned for Fake Admin Group

Discussion in Help Desk started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Apr 25, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    Okay, so I heard that alot of people were banned for a PlaguefestIsGay group. I never joined a group like that. I love Plaguefest servers. I have come here for help, made some friends, and always played fair. I think I was misbanned for being in this group:
    [IMG]

If it was actually for being in that group, I didn't know it was a fake group. I just saw Plaguefest in the title, and just clicked accept.
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    Go ahead and file a ban protest stating what you did here and you will probably be unbanned.
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    I did, i just haven't gotten anything back in my email, and Sajak told me i should make a thread.
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    It's still pending... I see your protest... How long did you wait for a response? It hasn't even been looked at yet.
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    I'm not sure. I think at least 30mins-1hour. I'm getting all anxious because I haven't gotten my daily dose of Plaguefest Zombies lol.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    I'd be happy to unban you, thought you're still in the fake admin group. :sweat:
  7. Feb 27, 2012
    [IMG]
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    You should expect a waiting period of 24 hours at least... we're not a business with a live support team on call 24/7.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Unbanned, stop accepting every random group invite. :razz:
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        • Agree Agree x 5
        • Like Like x 1
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Mar 23, 2012
          I join this group i thought it was the real one --' . because i was 2 days a go an admin i am lefting this group .:angel:
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            xD I guess i'll be doing that from now on. They are getting really annoying, especially since people are using these spam inviters to get themselves noticed.
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Nov 2, 2011
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Zing! Zing! x 1
              • May 27, 2008
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Dec 7, 2010
                  • Funny x 8
                  • Winner x 1
                  • Zing! x 1
                  • Friendly x 1
                  • Useful x 1