Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

banned for joining a fake group

Discussion in Help Desk started by CPT.PINHEAD, May 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 4, 2012
    If any admin gets this message i wanted know if i could get unbanned from your servers because i been invited to a fake PF group,and i didnt know it was fake because it had reall pf names in the group.I would never purposly try to brake your guys rules at anyway,is there any possible way that i could get unbanned from your servers.

http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:19683781&Submit
  2. May 14, 2011
    Yeah you should protest a ban, not sure if this is one of those, only unbanable my moderator bans. If so then @Kyle. Good luck with your ban protest, though, be warned, the mods here don't take kindly to people joining fake groups.
  3. Feb 11, 2012
    He told me that protest ban doesn't work it has some issue with SteamID even if its correct it doesn't work.
  4. Jan 12, 2012
    Gonna have to wait for Roots to decide. If It's really not working.
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    It happened to a lot of players pinhead here they made a thread of this. I played with you a lot of times and I think you will be good once you protest it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 14, 2008
      Please read carefully before joining a Steam group, let this be a lesson.

Unbanned and locked. Any questions PM me.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        he was probably including a space or something silly
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.