Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Banned for making an admin mad

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by ANTIWEEDCOP911, Oct 7, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 4, 2017
    It was a meme. Srs pls take a joke, I didn't offend anyone. Ask the community if they think I should be banned based on the transcripts, if you even have them. I just pushed the admin's buttons who decided to abuse their power because I made them feel like they had less power. Which isn't against the rules. Basically, I "almost broke the rules but really didn't". Why should that result in a ban, if I didn't actually do anything that is bannable? Inflammatory? Sure. Illegal? No. There is a fine line, and I know exactly what I am doing. I have been on this server for over 10+ years, and have received over 40+ friend requests just on this server alone. Clearly I do not offend people. I did not say anything racist whatsoever, however Mr. Ghost took it to heart because I poked fun at him. Another user actually said the N word and got banned for a week, while I got banned for a month because I made him feel like a doofus. I do not deserve this HARSH ban, because I hurt Ghost's feelings.

EDIT

Sorry I was wrong, Ghosted banned the guy saying the N word for an hour. I got banned for a month for making him feel like a doofus. Look at the chat logs. No racism whatsoever. A dude named "chinks are bad" got banned for a day. Why do I get banned for a MONTH? There is proof of this, and I'm SURE a server like plaguefest has chat logs. Please look at the date and time and justify why this is an appropriate ban.

Thanks,

Anti-WeedCop911
    ANTIWEEDCOP911, Oct 7, 2018 Last edited by ANTIWEEDCOP911, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    1) The name(s) and/or steam ID(s) of the offender(s)
    2) A brief description of the incident
    3) ALL claims of hacking or admin abuse MUST include some form of proof. ALL UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS WILL BE LOCKED OR DELETED IMMEDIATELY.

Firstly, It's not on us to bring up any proof of abuse, that's on you. Secondly, we had already denied your ban protest on your ban which was made 2 weeks ago so I'm not sure why you're now bringing it up halfway into the ban. Thirdly, we cannot bring up any type of transcript on an incident that happened over the mic.
  3. Nov 4, 2017
    If I was banned for racism, it should state that, correct? There is proof in the surrounded bans. The player was banned for saying "nigger" at the same time I was banned for "Ignoring admins". Is that not at least proof enough of the harshness of the ban? I didn't say anything racist. However someone who says "nigger" gets banned for an hour. How can you justify a month vs an hour for no racism? The reason doesn't even state racism. It states "ignoring admins". What, do you want me to record every game I play ever? That is asinine, and I think you know that.

EDIT

You know how I play this game. We have been friends on steam for years. I meme on people. However, I don't break rules. Bend? Sure, I won't deny that. We are literally friends on steam, so I KNOW you know what I am talking about. I DON'T break rules. I push buttons. This is a clear cut example of admin abuse, and there IS proof of it. I provided the name of the admin, I provided a description of the incident, and you want a video of the incident? How on earth am I supposed to get that? Please enlighten me, do I record every game I play on this server in case an admin gets mad?
  4. Apr 26, 2015
    We'd take screenshots, chat logs, demos, anything that can bring forth something of abuse. His reason for banning you was for bending the racism rule, the "Ignoring Admins" is just one of the default options that can be picked from the admin menu without using a custom reason. Its hard to make a conclusion on something when its "I said, they said". Its the reason why we ask for proof of abuse.

The reason the length was 1 month vs the 1hr for the other person was because this is technically your 8th-9th ban, and with each ban the length gets exponentially larger. 1hr - 1 day - 3 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month - 3 months - 6 months - 1 year - is typically how ban escalation works, and because this ban wasn't the first time for this type of incident thats, why it stuck with 1 month.

I'm the one who had reviewed the ban protest, and I've seen how you've acted in the server and have bent the rules in the past.

Bending the rules is considered breaking the rules, including this regard.

Being the main reason why the ban protest was denied. Getting on the mic and saying things like I hate snickers or Sniggers like your last ban doesn't give us the exact thought of immediately unbanning you without some actual proof that you've been slighted by the admin.

I've put in my two cents, and I think since I was the one to deny it we can either hear from @[pF] ghosted and one of the other @Lead Server Admin's can make a decision on this and take over from here.

I, nor any of the Lead Server Admins have access to the logs. Thats solely management, and the reason why we ask for proof instead of players asking us to review the logs. We can't, and we're here to review these things so management doesn't have to do the digging around for others when its required to be provided.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Nov 4, 2017
      Thank you for the reply, however I am now an admin, and to fulfill my duties, I would appreciate it if you could remove this bogus ban so I can help make this server a better place. Can you prove this "bending racism" rule? I am confident I do not use racial slurs when I play games. My mother is actually African American.

Best regards,

Anti-WeedCop911

EDIT

If you have no evidence of abuse or mic spam, how can you enforce such rules, especially as the server LEAD admin? Shouldn't you be recording every occurence as an admin? It would be particularly unprofessional to do so.

Best regards,

Anti-WeedCop911
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Seeing as you have multiple bans for racism, gonna go ahead and agree with the admin here. You've brought no proof whatsoever as well. Also who in the fuck cares if your mother is African American? It doesn't give you a pass to say dumb shit that's against our rules. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

See you when your ban expires.
        • Funny Funny x 3
        • Winner Winner x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.