Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Banned for no reason by Aphilion

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Kruma, Feb 1, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 1, 2011
    I asked if I could "call white people dirty goyim" and this dude aphilion bans me (he also has a personal vendetta against me for whatever weird, narcissistic, obsessive reasons, probably because he is mad I offended him for being transgender, no offense meant however) then goes on to say, after I am banned in chat, either out of ignorance or just straight up weirdo lying, that I was racist to Jews? First of all, goyim refers to NON-jews, not Jews, so you're either retarded and don't know what goyim means or just a weirdo pretending? Either way, really weirdo stuff, stop holding personal things against me and looking for any reason to ban me just because you're mad about me mentioning you being transgender, which, again, to reiterate, I did not even mean in offense in the first place!

I get banned for saying goyim in chat one time? Most sensitive server I have ever played on please chill with your personal vendetta against me looking for any minute excuse to ban someone for a week. Last week another weirdo banned me for a an entire week for playing a three second clip of "Smash Mouth - All Star" at fucking 3AM while 7 people were on, get over yourself bro, taking stuff so damn seriously I literally stopped playing Smash Mouth before anyone even asked me to stop (which one guy even wanted to hear it) and then this guy hops on my nuts as fast as he can to ban me for a week for spamming lmao, I mean honestly if there is a whole force of admins that have an obsessive dislike for me then fine whatever bros, keep me banned forever and if I get unbanned just permaban me again for if I say "shut up" or something since you look for any tiny reason to fuck with me.

anyway, wanted to add the fella on steam and avoid wasting time here and just ask why he banned me and if he really is dumb enough to never have known what 'goyim' means in his entire years of living on earth. but of course he straight up denies me and blocks me on steam too, what a weirdo.

[IMG]

- Signed Sincerely,
    KRUMA - Creator of Epic Zombie Mod Map, zm_kruma_kakariko_village_006
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Post Merged, Feb 1, 2019
      Looking at your bans, you have 9 total and 4 of them for racism.
      I see you posted some chat logs there. Made it preeeetty big too. Is this your way of saying you asked a question and got banned for it?
      https://imgur.com/a/wmyzyCy These mean anything to you?
      Looks like Aphilion gave you a good chance to stop yourself.
      Skirting around the rules and then playing the victim won't get you anywhere. That's just my take on it. The way I see it is, we've got two very different sides here and it appears that your side is holding back a good portion of evidence.
      Is that because it incriminates you?
      Post Merged, Feb 1, 2019
      @Kruma
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Mar 1, 2011
        I stand by this being a server that is way too sensitive for it's own good, and for the record I didn't mention what you just posted as 'incriminating' because not even the admins gave a shit, at least only up until a point of saying "stop it or I gotta remove you" and didn't ban me at that point. and you apparently can't even detect, sarcasm, irony, or humor, but again this is to be expected on a turbo-sensitive baby server where everyone cries at retarded irony, I guess it did save some black peoples lives though or something, or at the very last prevented the great calamity of offending the black peoples. I guess in light of what I said earlier, saying "goyim" is enough to "break the camel's back" if that's your stance then I abide by it and respectfully honor the hypersensitivity of the plaguefest gaming community.
      • Dec 17, 2007
        Well kurma, you've been banned several times for racism. You even asked in chat if saying "n word" would get you banned. Due to your previous bans, i could've straight banned you from there, for trying to skirt around our no racism rules. However, since i'm a nice guy I gave you two warnings to stop, but you didn't. Then you asked if you could say all white ppl are dirty goyim. Yes i did look it up, and it is a derogatory term in the jewish community. Since you just wanted to be disruptive on the server, you got a little break. Next time don't do stupid shit on the server plz and thx.

As for adding you on steam. Like yea no i don't do that.
      • Mar 1, 2011
        epic bro..a very justified and you are very respectable man I respect you for upholding this noble act you have administered unto my naughty self. We were all talking about the absurdity of sensitivity and admins going out of their way to punish players for "racism" and I ask a post-ironic question like "can I say <n word (with a hard r)> here" but apparently that is just grim and perhaps a little childish to everyone else, but more importantly, grounds to make you mad at me and threaten to ban lmao. and yes, in the same light, I genuinely wondered if you can't say something like n word, can I say goyim? and bro are you seriously retarded? GOYIM is not derogatory GOYIM just means NON-JEW where is the definition you looked up that you're getting, because you're either lying or RETARDED :/
        Post Merged, Feb 1, 2019
        yea bro of course I've been banned several times for racism everything is racist on this sensitive server xD
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Aug 6, 2016
          Seems that everything has been covered. No sense in going back and forth with banter. Your intentions are pretty clear and you had multiple warnings and chances to stop. If you felt something was wrong, you should have taken it to the forums first. Instead of escalating the situation in the server.
        • Dec 17, 2007
          I know the thread is locked but, just gonna add this so everyone knows. Basically it is like saying "n***r", which i believed was kurma's intent.
          [IMG]
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.