Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Banned for no reason

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by ChronoKain, May 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 22, 2012
    I was in the minigames server on smee_tower. Someone glitched the elevator with a smoke grenade so Mr. Noodles warned everyone to stop glitching people. I asked if he had the ability to ban people permanently. He took offense to this and clearly there was bias at this point. The next round I spawned and I threw a smoke grenade at the top of the tower so the CTs in the elevator could not see anything when they reached the top. I didn't glitch anyone or affect any of my teammates. I was immediately banned for no reason without warning. I looked up the ban online and his reason was "Fucking Retarded Troll". I believe he was upset I asked if he could ban people and wanted to flex his admin muscle. I was finally unbanned by admin Seks because Seks happen to be specing me and even agreed I didn't do anything. I also never even BOUGHT a flash grenade which he claims I team flashed in the ban. He was covering his own ass after he knew he banned me just to be a dick. Upon returning to the server no explanation or apology was given to me. I'd like this resolved because I don't want to deal with another incident where Mr. Noodles bans first listens later just because I thought I questioned his power.

I've never been kicked or banned before and I'm confused as to why Mr. Noodles abused his power.

My username is Allen and the ban can be seen on http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=banlist
    ChronoKain, May 22, 2012 Last edited by ChronoKain, May 22, 2012
  2. May 22, 2012
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    it was resolved outside of this thread. locked.
  5. Apr 4, 2009
    Just to be clear I've personally seen you glitch people with smoke nades on MG at both spawn and on the elevator, so stop.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.