Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Banned for no reason!

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by taylor pace, Sep 5, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 16, 2015
    I got ban by atx dragon, first he gagged me for no reason at all and I didn't type anything so I left and came back to see why he gagged me then he banned me for a hour for no reason!!!! no proof at all, people even said he was crazy cause I didn't do anything? so why was I gagged and banned
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Aug 7, 2012
      I'm reviewing this, but it looks like someone might have been using your name to spam, and if that happened I do apologize. I'll have more info in a bit once I take a look at the logs.
    • Apr 18, 2014
      Welp, that is gag evasion, i was there when he got banned, he actually left and got gaged and left again and come back. So he evade 2 times.
    • Nov 20, 2013

I dont saw any reason to gag him.

Wrong. Check the chat log.

He was gaged and evade once.
    • Aug 16, 2015
      I was gagged for no reason at all! I came back to see why I was gagged in the first place and I only evaded and came back 1 time not 2! why the fuck was I gagged
    • Apr 18, 2014
      You could send a PM to him or talked to him on admins chat, or come to forums and make a thread.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Doesn't matter. When you're gagged, you stay gagged.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Apr 18, 2014
        [SourceBans] atxdragon: Baniu jogador "TaylorPace502" por 60 minuto(s) (motivo: gag evasion after warning).
        2 times.
      • Aug 16, 2015
        I only left 1 time I even have screen shot of everything I said! So why was I gagged
      • Aug 7, 2012

I've unbanned your account. From the logs, it appears that another user had used your name to spam < http://stats.plaguefest.com/player_histories/chat/388301 > and I didn't check the Steam ID before issuing the ban. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, and I do apologize for the hasty ban.
        • Like Like x 3
        • Friendly Friendly x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Aug 16, 2015
          atxdragon thanks for unbanning me i accept your apology.
          • Like Like x 2
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.