Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

banned for nothing?

Discussion in Help Desk started by kitkat, Dec 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 21, 2012
    i havent even played pf in a week because my comp broke and meeko just told me i got perm banned and i didnt realise til now... what did i do??
  2. Mar 21, 2012
    Post Merged, Dec 23, 2012
    can you atleast tell me what I trolled on theres no demo there so I don't know what I did
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    You have a long history of trolling on our servers also the last time you were on the server was on Dec 20th, 2012 at 5:23pm. Not really buying the my comp has been broken for a week line, lets wait for @retslag1 to respond.
  4. Mar 21, 2012
    dude it's messed up ill take a picture if you want, its not exactly a week idk when but its close to a week now
    all my computer parts are in a bag because my case messed up all the wires burned on it from the button in the case and im taking it to get fixed tomorrow otherwise i would of made this thread sooner as i just found out i was banned
    i havent even connected to the server in the past 4 days so i think that says something.. i never go a day without joining pf
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    you've trolled me in PM, remember? god knows what other admins you've done that too. I discussed the ban with several LSA admins. They seemed to agree with the ban. I'm not officially "here" for the holidays, so I will leave the final decision up to the other LSA and roots. I don't mind either way, I've already got you blocked on friends list.
  6. Mar 21, 2012
    retslag are you talking about the picture change to a penguin? i'm really sorry i didn't think you would get so pissed from that i thought it was just a funny joke not trolling =/
    i'm so so sorry i am i honestly just thought it was a joke
    please think about it becuse i havent trolled in server for ages because i didntt wanna get banned =/
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    History of trolling isn't a proof and a valid reason for a permanent ban without proof?
    She also got a web ban at 12-20-12 17:10 and you claim she was on the server 13 minutes after the ban?
    Sorry to say, but your timestamps make no sense.
    Web ban would also make me assume that she got banned after she logged out/left thus not knowing which make her story more plausible then yours.
    Also the fact that she had computer issue or not have no effect what so ever with the ban and shouldn't be the discussion here, so don't go off subject.

We don't permanently ban people because we assume stuff, if this was a 1 week ban, I wouldn't complain, but you coming here and protecting retslag1 by assuming stuff on a permanent ban?
    So being an LSA I believe you are aware of the <private message troll> that she did and you claimed that it deserve a permanent ban?

Using materia like ultima being a troll, I would understand, but a private message? and let not forget that we won on mako the same round when she used ultima and most likely wouldn't be able to kill bahomet as even with ultima we almost failed because we had too many noob human trolling with awp.
    Let be clear: Using ultima on bahomet or at the end is a tactic, everywhere else is trolling.

So the only thing I've read from you is she got ban for <private chat troll>?
    Now if I Google chat troll, I don't see how a chat troll msg can get someone banned.
    Yet you permanently banned her and refuse to say what she said?

LOL I get it, that retslag1 trolling kitkat back by pban her as a troll, good job, and that does fit admin abuse and isn't funny.
    I heard your LSA talk in game, and they weren't judging the troll, they were just happy she got pban cuz they couldn't tolerate her, really fun to hear.

In the past few months of intense playing I had, the only troll I saw her do was trolling ultima in mako which we actually won the round but she got banned which she got unbanned as there was no proof of it being on purpose or just an accident which can happen. Now she get trolled pban by you? that the only explanation I can take from this?

I though ban where suppose to be public and not shared privately?
  9. May 14, 2012
    Reason alt account used to avoid bans.
    Reason helpying Syoudous with trolling the server using the nominate system.
    Reason Avoiding ban
    Reason Mic Spam/avoiding bans
    Reason Avoiding ban
    Reason Spamming Mic/Chat
    Reason Avoiding ban
    Reason Mic Spam
    Reason Nomination abuse

you really should have been perm banned a long time ago.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 21, 2012
      why are you throwing up my previous bans? i got another last chance and i didnt troll i tried not to fuck up why you bring my past bans into this
    • May 6, 2012
      Why is no one talking about the reason she got banned? You know
      Private Message Troll?
      Is it because we don't know what it is yet, or because it never happened?

Do you mean you guy just woke up and realize oh she got lots of ban, let just make a perm-ban without reason?

So far, I don't see anything that support a ban, the only thing I see is.
      -Private message troll (no explanation)
      -She got history of ban, thus no matter what private msg troll is, she should be pban?
      Arden, Dec 23, 2012 Last edited by Arden, Dec 23, 2012
    • Mar 31, 2010
      Alrighty, I'm not one who likes getting implicated in this shit, BUT I have been in server with KitKat many times, and while I know KitKat's been banned several times before, I haven't seen anything remotely bad on her part (she's toned down a lot). And about the link she was sending outside of servers, I too thought it was a joke. And it was harmless: I mean, yeah it changes your pic to a freaking penguin in a suit, lol, and it could annoy some to change back to their profile pic but lol that's outside of the servers. Anyways, I don't think we should be punishing people for what they're doing outside of the servers. If she was posting this link in-game, that'd be a different story. But as it is right now, I am sorry but I feel it is unfair to punish her for this. If you want to block her on Steam, do it. Nothing's stopping you to do so, but to ban her from the servers when she didn't do anything wrong as of recently (or at least I haven't seen anything wrong from her or heard about it from other admins), I don't know... I just think it's really justified. :S
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jul 20, 2010
        It was her saying oh I wasn't on CS:S or online for a week because my computer was broken which I pointed out was a flat out lie by seeing she was connected or tried to connect to the server at same time. On Dec 20th, also you can't buy AWP's on mako been like that for a long time so that point is shot down as well. I'm not protecting retslag1 just pointing out that Kitkat has a long past of trolling and causing shit on the servers. If anyone is assuming stuff its you trying to whiteknight hardcore over here lol.

I'm generally happy when we get rid of problem players means the server can run a lot smoother with less people trying to cause shit in the server.

@Conker I've perma banned someone for spamming my steam chat with the nword after handing them a 1 day ban. His name was Xcessive I believe if my memory serves me right.
      • Mar 31, 2010
        Well, that I can somehow understand. I mean, someone's been banned and instead of being nice about it, he/she starts insulting and harassing you on Steam. I would've advised LSA+ and probably blocked person from list. I don't know how much KitKat harassed others. She literally sent me a link, and I kind of knew what it was all about and didn't fall for it. But anyways, I don't know how much she's harassed others online, but I'm just weighing in from my personal experience with her (in game and on Steam chat)
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Feb 18, 2011
          I'm just going to say my part. She sent me the link I was annoyed yeah but really? I mean it wasn't harmful, it wasn't malicious and it in no way was harrassment I mean yeah if you wanted to block her for it that is your right but to perma ban her for it? I don't see that as right at all.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            I would have to disagree with this ban. I don't see how a simple prank link calls for a perma ban. Was she annoying and deserving of a perma ban in the past for her ingame actions? No doubt. Has anyone had a problem with her ingame since her last ban? No. As much as her past conduct is brought forward, she does not deserve this ban. :thumbsdown:
            @Dharkk will sort this shit out. One moment please.
          • Jul 1, 2010
            I'm failing to see why your main account wasn't banned for avoiding a ban 6 months ago. Unless there was a discussion I missed, which is possible, ban evasion results in a perma ban for both accounts. Since the second account was banned 6 months ago, you have 5 bans including the latest. 1 week, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, and perma.
            • Winner Winner x 3
            • Mar 21, 2012
              i stayed banned for something that happen 6 month ago? cud of told me this before instead of thinkin i had another chance
            • Nov 29, 2010
              Last I checked, you don't get second chances for ban evasions anyways.
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.