Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Banned for nothing?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by ChoPPy, Mar 31, 2011

1. Mar 31, 2011
    hi plaguefest, i need help yesterday on the minigames server yesterday i got banned i have no idea why ill i renember is i was talking with some other players and i was listening to some music too and then like a while after i get banned wy?? can somebody help me out please all i did is talk to other players and listen to music at the same time... please help me with this thanks,o and if gt needed its ChoPPy that i was yesterday..
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Shows that you are unbanned. Looks like you were mic spamming?
  3. Feb 20, 2011
    Looks like it, and yes your ban has expired.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    You were not talking and playing music, you were simply spamming that shitty rebecca black song, right after I had muted a player for playing music. It was a 1 hour ban which expired a while ago. Please review the rules on mic spam.
  6. Jan 5, 2007

That should be an automatic permaban in my opinion. :confused:
  7. Mar 31, 2011
    Well yeah i guess i dont renember lol but sorry for doing that promise to follow rules and respect server
  8. Mar 20, 2011
    Ahhhh why do peeps have to spam music!!!! Play it on your side, wtf is wrong with U? No one wants to listen to your music... EVER!
  9. Mar 31, 2011
    KK i just did it so the other guy in our game i renember he wouldent turn of his music so i puted a random song on and tryed to make him stop...... but yeah i wont do it again... o and btw nice pc specs
  10. Nov 29, 2010
    Two wrongs don't make a right in most cases buddy, an admin will address it, (90% of the time, there is an admin logged in)