Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Banned for saying yolo, twice.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Milky, May 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 25, 2012
    >Said Yolo, got muted.
    >Said Yolo in voice chat, got kicked
    >Come back to be auto silenced after my Yolo revenge was fulfilled. (Didnt say yolo when i came back in, clarification clarified)
    >Disappointed at the lack of competence in admins so I rejoin to be able to talk to my fellow players again
    >Banned for however long

Main point, suck it up you worthless admins who want to control everything players say. I wasnt spamming, I was having fun in the only ZE server. For example, that little dunce named Dharkk kept complaining and whining and moaning while people were just having fun, as well as Never Enough.

If i'm correct your job is to oversee the server not ban people that you want for saying one measly little phrase. It wasn't affecting anyone, you guys were just being douchey.

Main main point, saying yolo isn't against the rules, and being banned for saying it is like being banned for saying cheddar.

2. Apr 4, 2009
    Not a good idea to make an abuse report and leave out the fact you avoided said mute.

People were spamming it and everyone was warned plenty of times, you decided to continue on and avoid your punishment.

3. Mar 25, 2012
    Stated that I rejoined, doesn't justify abuse.
  4. Apr 4, 2009
    Wasn't abuse, live with your ban for spamming/avoiding punishment.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    The ban handed out was more than justified. There is no abuse here and this thread is closed.
  6. Apr 4, 2009
    Decided to report me for reason "being a faggot" so extended ban to 1 month and tacked on a forum ban to match, enjoy, funny how a 2 hr ban turns into 1 month.

We don't need no trolls.

Haplo, May 18, 2012 Last edited by Haplo, May 18, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.