Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Banned for something I didn't do.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by leongrado, Feb 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 26, 2012
    So I'm playing on the zombie escape server on pred and I get a warning for using the !block command. I stop and then someone else uses it and I get banned. Admin didn't even bother checking chat to see who it was and everyone simply assumed it was me. Not sure which admin it was but I wish admins would verify before they ban someone for something they didn't do.....

Edit: Just looked it up. Ban was from CastleX. I just wanted admins to be more careful in the future and verify before they blindly believe what other people say.
  2. Feb 5, 2012
    You need to remember what Admin did it , when this happened (I think), your username for steam, and also some proof. If you don't have any you are just going to have to wait for Haplo to give you a Screen Shot of the server log, then we will all know what happened. But next time, try to get a SS of what happened maybe in chat or in console.
  3. Jul 4, 2011
    The !block command shouldn't even be there in the first place. @CastleX may have punished the wrong person in this case, we'll have to wait and see what he has to say.
  4. D3adDawn
    This message by D3adDawn has been removed from public view. Deleted by AppleJack, Feb 26, 2012.
    Feb 26, 2012
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    I didn't post this in ban protest because I seriously don't care about the ban (like 9 hours?). I just feel that Castle should take responsibility for banning the wrong person and that he hopefully won't do it next time without verifying first. That's all :razz:
  7. Jul 1, 2010
    CastleX has added a comment to the ban which may shed a bit more light in to what occurred for any admins who would like to look. Looks like it was just an honest mistake.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.