Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Banned like a noob.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Killem, Nov 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 23, 2012
    Not a racist. The only reason I have a history is because sajak is too sensitive and doesn't like being called out. This demo of me proves nothing and damn well does not deserve a permanent ban. I pissed away money for this server that clearly doesn't need it and I can't goof around? Its no wonder this server got so small. Do you want my money or not? unban please. I'm not a liar nor a racist Mr. Admin.
  2. Jun 2, 2012

[IMG]
    Kebito, Nov 21, 2012 Last edited by Kebito, Nov 22, 2012
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    You clearly said "wigga" in the demo, and the admin claimed you said the nword as well before he could get it on demo (which I would believe) since you and your friend, if he was your friend, were spamming and being borderline racist. Being a donator doesn't mean you can break the rules.
  4. Jul 1, 2010
    Sajak came to me to discuss your previous ban, which I reviewed and approved. As PeNguiN said, spending money doesn't mean that you can break ANY rules and I don't see why people get this misconception ingrained in to their brain when they donate. NOWHERE on the site or when you purchase does it say "Oh, BTW!! RULES DON'T APPLY! DO WHAT YOU WANT!".

Being a regular, I don't see why you thought this would be okay.
  5. May 23, 2012
    I just hate a surprise of a perma ban yeah I was pushin my luck but what can I say, I get excited when I play. Its just a game I'm 1 of the nicest guys in ZM. Everyone knows Kill 'Em All :frown:
  6. Jul 1, 2010
    Unfortunately being a nice guy and being a regular on the server doesn't really exempt anything. I would also like to see Aprz post here.
    Dharkk, Nov 21, 2012 Last edited by Dharkk, Nov 21, 2012
  7. May 23, 2012
    If its anything to you guys I'm sorry I'll calm it down I'd like to keep donating and doin some zombies in if thats alright
    Post Merged, Nov 21, 2012
    Alright well we'll see what really needs to be done I guess. just gonna miss pF is all
    It all gets taken way too seriously :/
  8. Nov 11, 2011
    From experience, you've gone from a great addition to the PF community to being a regular player that needs to be warned about every rule. You've crossed the line one too many times. I'm not sensitive, we follow guidelines to keep the gameplay fair and clean for everyone. Your last ban was for 1 week for racism (saying the N word) but after consulting Dharkk, it was reduced to 1 day. I don't see why you need any more warnings, you know every rule in ZM so you can't play the dumb card. There is no such thing as taking racism "too seriously."
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    I'd be ok with moving this down to a week ban, to ride out the holidays. He really only has one ban under his belt, which was also for racism. The other two are for retard-spam. But that's just me.
  10. May 8, 2011
    I agree with retslag1, I have played with him many times and he was doing good. Happy Thanksgiving!
  11. May 23, 2012
    I thought only the admin involved and LSAs can type stuff in here... We do not need extra information from an admin that did not see shit..... sajak puts his words into everything and he has been warned that he is not supposed to say anything! It's just a damn zombie game all I'm doing is having as much fun with it as I can I'm no serious threat to anyone or the server.
    ^that goes out to our lovely sajak who seems to know all, Ret, Bing, dharkk and penguin thanks for your time guys :smile:
  12. Nov 11, 2011
    Indeed, you are correct. Only admins involved and LSA's may respond. But seeing as I seem to the central focus and reason for your ban (as you specifically mentioned me), I was obliged to respond. I have to constantly warn and kick you from the server due to your rule breaking (I have demos if any LSA's want or retslag can pull the logs) but since this is a racism thread, I will kindly remove my self from this thread.
  13. May 23, 2012
  14. Jul 14, 2010
    Stop bickering like bafoons, it's not helping the thread, or your case. This is only open for APRZ to respond, not to argue about different stuff.
  15. Jul 20, 2010
    I would probably ok with a 1 week ban but, He'd have to be on a short leash though after the ban is up.
  16. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm with Rets, I wouldn't mind lowering it.

I gotta say though, your posts suck and you're making it harder to side with you. :sweat:
  17. May 23, 2012
    Oh my god this is pointless. Just ban me from the forums so I can move on.
    I hardly broke any rule and you all know it
  18. Jun 4, 2006
    You're really not helping yourself. You have a root and several LSA's who are beginning to feel a ban reduction is in order but you're throwing that away with posts like this. We're giving you our time to review your request and you don't seem to even appreciate that - why would we care to continue to give you our time or grant you what you want when you're too impatient or can't take critique of your actions without getting frustrated? All you should have said in this thread is that you know what you did was wrong, you're sorry, and you would appreciate another chance. Instead you threw the blame onto Sajak saying he was too sensitive, claimed the demo didn't prove anything rejecting any responsibility for your actions. You really think Aprz is going to ban you for no reason and have to face an abuse thread? News flash admins don't like having to deal with abuse threads. 95% of them are bullshit anyway from disgruntled banned members such as yourself. I was rather fond of you kill em, you seemed to be a decent member of the community and I was pulling for you to get a ban reduction out of this thread, but I gotta agree with Momo and say you're doing a piss poor job of getting the results you're after.
  19. Sep 7, 2010
    This all just annoys me. Pf admin have started to become far too anal, and Sajak you are one of the worst. I'm fucking sick of it. I want to see the proof posted, i have yet to even see that(it should be required in every abuse report. fucking do it.
    Thought you anal fucks didnt see borders, only your own personal feelings.
    removed all you said because it was completely irrelevant except someone talked to you in steam (post it or shut the fuck up.)
    Sajak you are the fucking worst admin, stop being an anal retentive fucktard who goes about imposing your will defined under loosely housed rules for your own personal stress relief. Ive said for a while that some people shouldent be admin... it was copied off of someones else.. maybe jake "jake nasty" "nozgot" (why doesnt he play here more?)

I think Pf needs to define racial comments, it is long overdue. Everyone is happy to jump at bullshit but slow to define what was so racially offensive. You get people who have been around for YEARS.... posting curious about certain shit on ban appeals.... Stop shitting on the server I love for your own fucked up gratification. People that have been around since the dawn of pf have slowly been eradicated...... what the fuck. Does any of you will imposing morons even play zm often? I can think of just a few admin who even actually play on zm anymore...

I fully expect to get the boot from Pf after this comment but it has been building to the breaking point for so long, and i feel fucking great. Stop being piss ants fucks stepping on everyone and play the fucking game.
  20. Sep 7, 2010
    edit: I see someone put my post back. Ty, i wish to stand my ground at this point.
    adinsx, Nov 21, 2012 Last edited by adinsx, Nov 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.