Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved banned on mountdoom

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by -L-, Nov 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 20, 2012
    STEAM_0:1:2648055 -L-

banned by Badgriuel

I was banned yesterday for griefing on Mount Doom. Its about this issue...

I shot the cade out of the location infront of the nazgul door. I have a different perspective on this issue, once this cade is stuck inside there its almost(Ive dont it once in all my mount doom rounds only with like 10 zombies help and a chair) impossible for zombies to get it out(u would have to push it like 5meter up as a zombie to get it out completly). Usually I run for the ring, but it was the lever round(easiest mode on mount doom) so I stayed down aswell for defending.
    In my opinion the nazguls are part of the map and shouldnt be glitched away from the zombies, even if the nazgul spawns he dies really quick because of his huge hitbox.
    However if I would be a noob on mount doom and wanted that cade for blocking the zombie way maybe I probably would get a ban aswell without any bad intention?

I joined 1 round earlier, if there were already warnings and kicks before , then I dont know. If not, then I cant understand y I get immediately banned for the maximum ban lenght without any warnings/kick.

I have now almost 1000hrs on ze only on your server and im a player who listens what the admins/rules say...

Do you really think Hannibal intended 2 lock every round the nazgul door?

Im so often on your servers and if somebody gets a 1 Day ban its usually a troll who teamkills the whole team or bhopped after 10000warnings, in the most cases its even only a kick lol.
  2. Aug 2, 2010
    Regardless of what the mapper may have intended, rules are rules. We'll wait for @Badgriuel to reply though.
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    we will wait for the admin in question to see why he went straight for the 1 day ban.

So you are saying ppl were glitching the door to get to nazgul, and u unglitched it essentially?
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    I had warned someone the round earlier and slayed said person for shooting that prop out of the door way. Which can be used to block the nazgul door, it's not a glitch to get the prop in there as zombies can pull the prop out with teamwork. We've always enforced this rule and you -L- know this as being a long time player on our servers. I watched him shoot the prop up then get under it and then shoot it out of the spot. I moved straight to ban because I had warned someone for that same exact thing a round before. I took your action as a fuck the admin and enforcing the rule seeing how I had punished someone for that exact thing the round before.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    I vote we change the rule to not block the nazgul door with the prop, that's super lame.
  6. Mar 20, 2012
    I joined in late the round before, I started directly as a zombie and probably was some seconds 2 late for the warning but I saw somebody got kicked and freezed in the same round I got banned, but couldnt imagine the reason.

chatlogs maybe..
    ->joined the server like 13:26:20 and asking in chat for ze_random some secs later and checking !mphist
    ->had the nazgul like exactly a minute later and killed the human team, that was everything I experienced in that round

I just never saw an admin before on mountdoom do something about it, because its just a random cade anyway. And the main rule-enforcing-problem was always with the bhoppers after the (human-)door breakes in my opinion...

yes, because the round mode "Reach Mount Doom" (without the ring) is the easiest mode and even with nazgul its just almost all the time a 100% win.
    I just dont rush the lever in that mode and defend aswell and thats y I saw it then, that humans are blocking it.
    If I would rush for the ring I wouldnt see it...

I guess I was at the wrong place at the wrong time then...-__-
    so I cant really blame Badgriuel for not checking if I just joined or not(especially when the server is filled with 50+people)^^
  7. Jul 20, 2010
    I always enforce that part with the cade. Zombies can still pull the cade out I've seen it happen many times. If you weren't on for when I had warned someone else for it then that's my mistake, kinda hard to keep track of everyone when theirs 50 or more people on the server. It seems like you we're at wrong place at the wrong time. Also that's not a glitch to get the cade in there pretty sure it's part of the map. No hard feelings -L-, I know your a team player that just caught me by surprise.
  8. JorisCeoen
    This message by JorisCeoen has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Nov 20, 2012, Reason: good points but plz keep the convo off abuse threads - make another thread if needed.
    Nov 20, 2012
  9. sajak
    This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Nov 20, 2012, Reason: Wrong Hannibal/No longer relevant.
    Nov 20, 2012
  10. null
    This message by null has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Nov 20, 2012, Reason: Irrelevant.
    Nov 20, 2012
  11. chet
    This message by chet has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Nov 20, 2012, Reason: Irrelevant.
    Nov 20, 2012
  12. MsZimmy
    This message by MsZimmy has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Nov 20, 2012, Reason: plz dont post in abuse threads if you aren't involved.
    Nov 20, 2012
  13. Sep 22, 2010
    Alright seeing how this has past, I'll ask that the new admins please refrain from posting on admin abuse, unless there is some value to the post that contributes towards the accuser or accused.
    And I'll just have this locked. If there are any issues, feel free to pm me about this itself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.