Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Banned on Predator (Canadian Moose/Never Enough strikes again)

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by JorisCeoen, Nov 17, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 9, 2012
    So Canadian Moose, more commonly known as Never Enough (again) acted rather unprofessionally on Predator.

• On portal a while ago yea I did say a big troll command (saying that everyone had to take the front pillars instead of the back ones as a joke (and everyone fell in it indeed)
    • On mirrors edge I bunnyhopped. I immediatly confessed saying I was sorry (admins didn't even see I bhopped, so that's why I confessed lolz)
    • Then, for some reason, in the middle of a round on Mirror's Edge Canadian Moose said that I would be banned by the next trollthingy I would do without any warning. Which is funny because I received no warnings at all (I think the mandatory process is 2 warnings before a kick/ban of which I got none, and that one being the first one.)
    • I was on predator now, I said that none should waste his nades. reaper_ghost threw his nade and I was a bit upset, I told him that he was a noob and that he shouldn't have thrown his nade.

For the last point there is no reason for me to have gotten banned, but suddenly I was banned for many reasons in the description.

I'm not going to lie and I think everyone else already knows this, but I really dislike Canadian Moose. In my opinion, he doesn't know how to handle admin tasks professionally, and also he really seems to troll himself and not do anything himself (the perfect example is ze_Skyrim and I'm not in the need to explain what happened as that seems quite obvious to anyone now).

As such, I can't allow to release my map in which I put months and months of work when it will fall into the hands of the like as Canadian Moose (I can't request him not getting onto my map so this is the only way). I may see if I will put on PlagueFest after all the first tests and final versions but at this rate I'm not too sure (There are enough servers out there to test and many have already given me the option to test it on their servers.)

I hope that in the future there will be acted a little more severe against admins rather than against players.
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    Harassing other players screaming into the mic when they threw grenades when he felt they shouldn't.

Bhopping - warned by your ex and enemy below

Trolling - Telling other players to get on to the wrong lift planks in Portal Story over the mic.

Was warned multiple times across multiple maps for these offense.

Witness admins. Your Ex, Enemy Below

Maps you've been an issue across Portal, Mirror Edge, And Predator. Your warnings do not reset on map change. Trying to throw your mapping status around will get you no where. Stop breaking the rules.
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    Regardless of all the above, I'm not throwing my mapping status anywhere. I'm in the position to decide what happens with my map, and if I want to witheld it, I witheld it, simply as that.
    I'm not going to question my ban and I don't want to be unbanned for the time I'm banned, but my decision stays.
  4. May 30, 2012
    Banning Joris for bhop while DraX didn't get punished for trolling with 2 Devices and 1 Push gun, i didn't even see a single warning... Hmm.
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    Moved to admin abuse. I don't see the validity of not wanting to put a map on a server because of 1 player. He can go to any other server anyway too....
    Looks like you were warned a couple of times and continued to break rules. Not seeing any wrongs by Never Enough.

Edit: You are only entitled to one warning, not two.
  6. Apr 9, 2012
    I understand your POV but I have my reasons, that's all.
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    :handcuffs: then since no abuse. Ban stays
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.