Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Banned Unfairly by admin Momoiya

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by John7, Sep 29, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 29, 2012
    Would like to request an unban as I was banned for "griefing" from an admin I have never heard of named Momoiya. I had just called him out on the Fail.v4 map for blocking a human with an admin-placed air barricade, which kept another player from reaching the spot where the admin and I were. After calling the admin out (with respect, but challenging his decision openly to block another player in order to protect himself), he proceeded to ban me. I submitted a request for unban, but this same admin denied my request. I already have experienced him to be abusive prior, and I would like to have this request heard from someone impartial who has no hidden interest in having someone banned because he was called out for breaking server rules.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    Hello again!

Firstly, the barricades you're referring to are from an item picked up in the map and they have nothing to do with being an admin. The incident you seem to be clinging to is when I put up the barricades behind another player as he was holding a further up spot than the two of us were, I suppose I could provide screen shots of the area in question should that be necessary. About 10 seconds prior to this happening, you attempted to block my jump onto the box we ended up holding, I had assumed you were just spouting this nonsense in rage of me catching you blocking and didn't think you were actually serious. Shortly after you stopped complaining, you said something along the lines of "Fine I'll take care of him then" after which you got stabbed on purpose and proceeded to kill me. By this time I had already checked SB to see if you had any previous problem on our servers.

Ban history here.

Not surprising, you had a history of causing trouble on our servers, the most recent of which resulted in a 1 month ban.

Now, by this time I had personally witnessed you block several times (As stated in the reply to you protest, changing your name before re-connecting doesn't mean you get extra warnings.) So upon seeing you block, yet again in the same spot a few rounds later, I proceeded to ban you.

You've shown that you have no interest in following our rules or even playing nice with others, and as such, do not deserve a place in our servers.
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    I was there and I have to say your ban history speaks for itself.

Offense 1: 1 day for racism.
    Offense 2: 1 day for cade breaking.
    Offense 3: 1 week for cade breaking and racism.
    Offense 4: 1 month for blocking.
    Offense 5: Permanent for several offenses.

You are not deserving of playing on any PlagueFest servers. We don't need trolls like you ruining gameplay for the rest of us. Have a nice day and good job Momo.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    this may be helpful. otherwise, waiting for OP response.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    The player that was "blocked" was on the box in front of ours here,

I did give him some time to jump over, after a bit I assumed he wasn't going to and put up the cade like this,

This is when John started going on his tangent.
  6. Sep 29, 2012
    What is convenient is how Momo is not showing chat from the person he blocked, name Blue, who was much more upset than myself. I just questioned Momo's blocking of the other player, and mentioned how I found it odd how he would kick me for what he interpreted as blocking, when he had in effect just done the same thing. From this point, since I challenged the admin, and still believe I have a point, I believe I was targeted and then banned. Again, I was frustrated and felt the double standard, but was always respectful and never used language.

As far as Sajak chiming in, I have played with Sajak before, and respect his (usually) calm tone and way of handling things. I would like to add that I have never made a racist comment in my life, let alone on your servers, so two of those bans were undeserved, and unwarranted. In fact Sajak, I am quite surprised at your unusually hostile response, and labeling as a "troll" since I have never had any issues with you, and you clearly do not know the full situation of what happened, as you had just joined the server. If you choose to keep banned, I honestly do not really care - this is more for the sake of discussion than anything. I would like to mention that as you boys do make good maps, that going forward, your team develops some consistency with how admins react and judge, and make the game experience better for all down the road.

7. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm not really sure what Blue's words have to do with this, people get upset all the time when they get caded out of a room; if you don't get inside fast enough, you get locked out. I don't see the issue here, unless you're implying that every cade ever made is blocking every human outside of it and the maker of said cade should be punished, and that's just silly. You on the other hand, used your body to stand in the way of players trying to jump to the second box, this is the very definition of blocking and was treated as such.

As far as you being targeted, to an extent this is true. Had you taken the first warning appropriately and stopped there I would have never given you a second though, but instead you attempted to defend yourself and continue your antics; this prompted me to check SB for your ban history and is what inevitably caused the permanent ban.
  8. Sep 29, 2012
    And so there, dear Momo, we go back to square one with your circular reasoning, your clear partiality and admitted targeting, and thus my original request to be heard by a second unbiased opinion. As that request does not seem to be going anywhere, I am content in knowing that my original conclusion, regarding your server's admin consistency, is correct in that it is not to serve the individual's best interest, but the admininstrations (yours), who can make decisions based on whatever logic and thought processes you are feeling at that moment. It is also bemusing to me that you will not allow for another's thoughts than your own, as since you are an admin, certainly you must be right. Of which, as I've already stated, I disagree - but from your position you cannot agree with me on any points (except that once I called you out for what I perceived you did in game, you did in fact target me), or you erode your entire argument. So there you have it. You would ban me for calling you out for a similar offense. Your friend Sajak would rush to back you up, and throw in a troll accusation (and a tag below his comments that I must say, really represents your server in an interesting light). Again, you are not causing me any inconvenience, this was more for me to see if you guys, who seem approachable and reasonable on the server, are so in actuality. You are not.
    Take care,
  9. AkaDemikz
    This message by AkaDemikz has been removed from public view. Deleted by AkaDemikz, Sep 29, 2012, Reason: hm... maybe it doesnt need to be here..
    Sep 29, 2012
  10. Sep 22, 2010
    Second opinion... alright, so 4 prior ban history and still body blocking people.
    Ban upon discrimination: Pink Albatross: i sense discrimation against negros 01-04-12 12:32
    Looks like both sides agree that there was a warning prior...
    Am I missing anything else?
  11. Oct 29, 2010
    I have no idea what the circular reasoning you're referring to is.

In no way shape or form am I denying someone else's opinion on the matter, were you hoping I would let you berate me with your false accusations and carefully tapered story without me defending myself?

I've explained the blocking situation, as far as the targeting goes, apparently I didn't laymanize it enough for you; you were no more targeted than any repeat offender.

You have yet to explain or even defend any of your actions.
  12. Jul 1, 2010
    Not seeing any abuse here. By your ban history you have had enough chances and should know the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.