Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Banned without warning

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by The kneegrow, May 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 22, 2011
    So I was banned for my god damn name "The KneeGrow" which isn't racist. I got kicked the first time because we were on pred and this dildo of a admin comes in and is like "CHANGE YOUR NAME OR IMA KICK YOU" I can't really type back cause were fighting the pred on normal and I'm trying not to die and I get kicked. I come back and BAM I get fucking kicked again. I come back and change my name to "The KneeGrower" and I get fucking banned. Never really had to much of a problem with other admins but this mother fucker has the audacity to fucking ban me for a god damn name which isn't really even racist it just sounds racist if you say it a loud. I forget the admins name but hopefully we can get this settled.
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    "KneeGrow".... sounds like a racist joke from Russel Peters.

Now, you're going about this thread all wrong.

First off, read the bloody faq on how to report an admin,
    http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/788-how-to-post-player-abuse-and-admin-abuse-complaints/

Second off, Coming into a forum with your first post cursing and swearing won't score you any favor in getting unbanned.

Third off, there IS a link called "Protest a Ban", I believe you should be going there instead.
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=protest

Now go there before we have the "Audacity" to keep you perma banned.
  3. May 22, 2011
    lulz its not really racist when you actually think bout it
  4. Nov 29, 2010

This isn't the forum to be posting the wrong shit. I shouldn't be posting in here, but I'm showing you the way to do this properly.
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    "Knee Grow" is racist. Say it. I am sick tired of people trying to find loopholes in our rules. You were warned MULTIPLE TIMES by PseudoFuzz and I (I was in console) to change your name. Stop lying.

I then kicked you from console.

Despite your being warned on multiple occasions, you still blatently ignored our request so we banned you.

We banned you for 4 hours. Your name was not only racist, but it also fell into the "unapproriate name" rule. You also argued with admins.

I should really extend your ban for submitting a fraudulent admin abuse report.
  6. May 27, 2008
    As it seems to be resolved I'll be locking this thread. Just know that if you come into the server with a name like that, you're most likely going to be asked to change it. Use some common sense next time and don't be a knucklehead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.