Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Banned?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Arush, Nov 10, 2013

1. Oct 17, 2013
    Forgive me if i am in the wrong section for this! But i was having a good time in your ZE server which i have donated to acquire donator status..and granted the "n" slipped but in a use that meant friend or teamate..i apoligized for the name dropped and that was it...then map changed i became zombie and destoryed the cts...shortly after i get banned with no reason..just to check here for more info o.O? sorry for whatever i did..just wanna play on your server:frown:
  2. Jun 2, 2012
    Kebito, Nov 10, 2013 Last edited by Kebito, Nov 10, 2013
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    Tony The Tiger, Nov 10, 2013 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Nov 10, 2013
  4. Jul 2, 2013
    Hello, I am the admin who banned you. I told you to stop being racist and you told me. "Lesson Learned Admin" And I Told you the next time you say it you will be punished. Few minutes later in the round you said it again,
  5. Feb 8, 2013
    So you unbanned him for apologizing? I'll make sure the person apologizes when they say the N word so they get unbanned for it.
  6. Oct 17, 2013
    I didnt even realize i said it..im sorry where i live and how i was rasied its a term used to describe your brother..again may apologizes
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    Disregard Orange; you're fine so long as you don't let it slip in game again.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 2, 2013
      He told me, It slipped out of his mouth. he didn't realize he said it so I gave him another chance
      • Like Like x 1
      • Aug 12, 2012
        ya if they warn you first time just don't say it.