Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by thinkTWICE, Jul 14, 2011

1. Jul 14, 2011
    Uh.... Hey guys what's up? I was recently banned in your Zombiemod : Unlimited 24/7 or something like that. So the story was that the round ended (Where the time to play the map is actually over and it showed the scores) and then I typed "nextmap", then I noticed that it was that the server lagged, so it wasn't telling me the map and It was already a minute passed it, so then I kept typing "nextmap" (probably 4 - 5 times) and then once It became unlagged I got banned from the sever. I went to SB (SourceBans) to Appeal it but for some reason It doesn't recognize my SteamID or IP address being banned. Can anyone help me? Thanks alot for taking your time to read this and also Turtlez for actually being the nice one while you other guys be dicks and don't help me at all but I hope that gets fixed. Thanks so much!
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Don't spam nextmap nor timeleft commands as they use to be crash exploits so the server auto bans people who spam it. How are we being dicks, you only just posted this topic.... You might get unbanned by one of the root admins.
  3. Mar 13, 2010
    Probably not your best bet to get unbanned though is to piss people off or throw your shit down when asking a favor. Just sayin'.
  4. Jul 14, 2011
    Oh, I'm sorry because I didn't know those commands could crash a server o.0 and also I'm not saying you guys are dicks. I asked about 3 other administrators in other different servers but none of them just seemed to help me but too continue to play their map/game.
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    If you were banned, you wouldn't be able to go into our servers..? Unless this type of ban only bans you on that specific server, otherwise you went to some random servers asking the admins to get you unbanned on another server :rolleyes:
  6. Jun 10, 2011
    We checked your ID when you asked on MG, and it's not in sb... are you sure you're banned? xD

Try connecting to the server again! ;D
  7. Jul 14, 2011
    I don't know but maybe it wasn't a global ban?

@Nezumi - I just did right now, Still says I'm banned.

"Connecting to
    You have been banned from this server."

but even though, It's just this one server, other ones work fine. 24/7 Lila_panic, Minigames work fine.
  8. Mar 13, 2010
    Probably a temp ban to keep you from spamming. These dont show up in SB for whatever reason. Just wait it out til later today/tomorrow. If there is still a problem then, come back here and let us know. We'll have someone look into it.
  9. Jul 14, 2011
    Alright cool, thank you all for taking the time to read my thread. Hope y'all have a goodnight/morning.
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    Gotta wait for a root to check for your ban manually.
  11. Jun 4, 2006
    It helps to post your Steam ID when requesting an unban.
  12. Feb 24, 2011
    Yep even though we are all dicks.... Just sayin
  13. Feb 21, 2007
    As brian said, you need to post a little info about you if you even hope to get unbanned. A steam ID would be a good start.

Also, u never asked me for help before....

And to answer everyone's question, for the retard command spammers, their bans are kept in a special little place. Thats probably why you're not finding it in SB...

So u need a root admin to fix that. Good thing I'm a root and I'm a dick

(in the future, you may want to say a few admins on the server were dicks to you, rather than calling the community as a whole dicks)
  14. Mar 13, 2010
    But all the admins on this server ARE dicks...
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    Hey...I'm not a Dick....I'm a DoucheBag there is a complete difference there.
  16. Feb 18, 2011
    I am a dick.
  17. Jul 14, 2010
    He told me he was unbanned and now this topic is finished.
  18. Jun 4, 2006
    must have just banned his IP or something... :confused:

19. Oct 29, 2010
    Unlocked so he can post his steam ID, says hes still banned.
  20. Jul 14, 2011
    * thinkTWICE =pF= #2pro4u" STEAM_0:0:7036725 43:54 97 0 active
  21. Taters
    This message by Taters has been removed from public view.
    Jul 24, 2011