Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Banned?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Buffalo, Aug 5, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 5, 2011
    I impersonated nezumi because she was being annoying to me. I was then kicked and told to change my name i changed my name then i get on today and im perm banned i did not recieve a warning. I would just like to be unbanned i dont want any trouble.
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=protest
  3. Aug 5, 2011
    I tried to protest but every time i entered my steam i.d. it said the i.d. was not valid?
  4. Apr 4, 2009
    Save your effort you're not getting unbanned, good example of what our admins have to put up with on ZE.

5. Oct 29, 2010
    This was your third ban, I don't think you need anymore warnings. It's players like you that make us look bad by wearing our community tag.
  6. Aug 5, 2011
    No warning it says there will be a warning kick then ban i was not warned or kicked.
  7. Apr 4, 2009
    Spamming, Disrespect , Discrimination and Impersonating within a few lines you don't deserve to play on our servers and you're a good example of what our ZE admins have to deal with on a daily basis find a new community.

:locked:

P.S sad that it took you guys 6 mins to organize a mass Impersonating attempt hope it was worth it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.