Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

banned?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by DerekTa, Aug 5, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 5, 2011
    A few days ago, i was playing on the zombie server. The server started lagging so much it was unplayable, i was on a crap map and kept typing nextmap and timeleft. i suddenly got disconnect and when i tried connecting again it said, "You are banned from this server". Can i get unbanned because i never did anything wrong and i searched the source bans i didn't pop up.
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    Your STEAM_ID and ingame username would be nice.
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    You can be a Donator or admin because when the lag starts it never Disconnected. :smile:
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    Why would we need any sort of user data from him? It isn't like he's asking to be unbanned or anything.
  5. Sep 25, 2010
    Doesn't he say in the last sentence that he wants to be unbanned O.o, or am I missing something?
  6. Jun 10, 2011
  7. Dec 30, 2006
    lol at this, that, pointing to that up there.
  8. Sep 25, 2010
  9. Feb 20, 2011
    If you keep typing nextmap and timeleft with such frequency, you get auto-banned. Why would the time left be anything other than 3 seconds different to the last time you typed it out? Also why would the nextmap have changed?
  10. Sep 25, 2010
    you never know, he might have lost or got pissed and raged at his bind
  11. Aug 5, 2011
    In game name: l Derek ƫңє ҀƦҼ₳ƮƠʀ
  12. Jul 19, 2011
    i didnt ban u but u were prob banned for spamming timeleft and nextmap
  13. Aug 5, 2011
    Can you please unban me, i didn't really mean to spam because when i typed timeleft it didn't show up (b/c of lag) so i typed it again and again so i can see time left.
  14. Jul 14, 2008
    You need to wait for one of the roots to Unban you. Please dont ever spam that again since we have a script to prevent it and that will get you banned.

LAWL @ Deto :3
  15. Aug 5, 2011

Still banned
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    sigh... why do you lie...if you were typing timeleft...the auto ban script does not ban if you type timeleft like a normal person once every2 or 3 seconds. It will ban you for spamming it more than 3-4 times over the course of less than a second (which means u were using a fail script).
  17. Jul 19, 2011

:smile: im not root but agree?
  18. Aug 5, 2011
    i was not using any spam scripts, like i said it was lagging. I promise i will never do it again
  19. Jul 19, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.