Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Bapple at it again

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by teemo, Sep 1, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 25, 2014
    Here is brandon being power hungry as usual.

He joined the server intermediating kicked me 0 warning 0 mute.

then i was talking again someone asked what i was doing and told him then an immediate ban

He warned LC for interfering with an admin even tho she was just speaking her mind.

@LC
    @Beggar So
    @Kronus
    @greenmeaniez

Attached Files:

2. Sep 14, 2008
    I have explained to you in your last abuse thread that no more warnings shall be issued in your case. You continue to spam the mic and you know better. Brandon is doing what was told of him.
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    Changed to Insufficient Evidence. The thread should not have been immediately locked and marked as not abuse. What if (and i'm not saying this actually happened) teemo really was just talking on the mic and someone had a demo to prove this? The thread was not given the chance to run its course nor were the people tagged by teemo given the chance to possibly post whatever they have. Were you there when Brandon was dealing with teemo? Does Brandon have a demo as well? That's 2 other key things missing from this thread. If you weren't there, you definitely shouldn't have just locked it right away.

As for Teemo, LC was interfering and he was pretty patient with her. It was none of her business and arguing about, and her giving Brandon all sorts of shit for it was definitely unnecessary. My recommendation and discussed in a PM is to have voice_loopback 1 on, and be recording demos whenever he is on. Admins are allowed to skip procedure if specific players are constantly breaking the same rule and they know that they are breaking or pushing the rule.

If anyone does happen to have evidence of the issue being discussed, PM me or message me on steam.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Sep 14, 2008
      I was there for the whole thing. I was there even before Brandon came into the server, unfortunately I was busy with something, and couldn't ask Teemo to stop making the noises, but I heard it and it was pretty constant. And in the last abuse thread I had advised Teemo that the warnings were over since warnings don't seem to work with him. So this was definitely not abuse,
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        That's your word against his though. It's all he said she said. Regardless there was no reason for this to be immediately locked, period. It was a legitimate claim with a demo posted.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.