Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Bapple

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Curt Popo, Feb 4, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 28, 2014
    Bapple clearly doesn't understand shit. You banned me for no reason at all. What? Ignoring admins? For saying Im no ones bitch. I listen to no one. That's your reason? Better put down harassment. You can't ban me for that. And for a day? You are definitely out to get me. Bapple you fagget pussy weak minded little bitch. See me in the streets in split your wig kid. Fuck wit me bitch. Your admin on a pc zombie mod game made from 2006 think you got power. Id knock you the fuck out. You don't know the struggle living in you're little white suburban neighborhood talkig about dicks, amuses, like a fagget go get on stuck up your ass fagget.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Grape
      This message by Grape has been removed from public view. Deleted by Luffaren, Feb 4, 2015, Reason: Not needed..
      Feb 4, 2015
    • Feb 24, 2011
      Do you have any demo/proof of what went down @Curt Popo?
      There's no need to throw around insults left and right.

What is your side of the story on this @Bapple? Do you have a demo? What happened?
    • Dec 28, 2014
      Go suck a fat cock then bend over and get stuffed this game and website is homosexual and far from ever being fun at any expense at all. Video games are full of faggot pussy mongrels
      Im a troll
    • Feb 25, 2014
      Waar komen jullie zo laat vandaan,
      uit de kut van tante Sjaan,
      hoe kwamen jullie daar dan in
      via de lul van ome wim
      wat hebben jullie daar gegeten
      spermaballen niet te vreten
    • Jun 17, 2014
      He was spamming & harassing players in game, Calling them faggots and what not, So finally warned him to stop, time and time again to give him a couple chances.
      He proceded to harass the players constantly, Then I warned him again but this time I also said "STOP IGNORING US ADMINS", He replied with "Listen to admins? What makes you think I'll listen to your bitch ass, I'm nobody's bitch" so being that he's had 2 bans prior to this, I gave him a 3d ban that he obviously isn't taking to softly.
      I'll check my console to see if I still have the chat log
      Post Merged, Feb 4, 2015
      (Admin) [pF] ²ºº²ßapple²ºº³: Crescent, Stop harassing other players, And STOP IGNORING US ADMINS
      Mudkip: he is
      *Spec* chungbung: crescent if ur lookin 4 a real man go 2 a gay strip club
      Kitty's Fairy Penguin Santiago: Oh.. gas chamber! :O
      *Spec* ๖ۣۜRyan•The•Lion™: lol
      *Spec* [pF] ²ºº²ßapple²ºº³: Last fucking warning
      [pF]Killer[MP3 On]*(*´-`)*: !ztele Dont touch my peepee!
      Crescent Wind: Admins? think ima listen to your bitch ass
      *Spec* ๖ۣۜRyan•The•Lion™: bye bye
      Crescent Wind: im no ones bitch
      *Spec* [pF] ²ºº²ßapple²ºº³: Well
      Kitty's Fairy Penguin Santiago: LOOKS LIKE A SHOWER ROOM... BUT IT EMITES TOXIC GAS...
      SemberKitty: .-.
      Bruce Lee_____ connected.
      Kitty's Fairy Penguin Santiago: Emits
      Mudkip: crescent just has a cucumber stuck up her ass
    • Mar 10, 2014
      at around 10am Arizona time, he was trolling, mic spamming with music, and attemting to hide under the alias Crescent Wind, he thinks changing his name around will hide him from punishment, but @who is your friend. Unfortunately i was unable to do something about it for i had to leave, but i told him i knew who he was, privately messaged him "are we really going to play this game curtis? i know you who are" gave him a few warnings, then told him im going to start cracking down, he responds with "Do It, Im nobody's bitch", so he's clearly picking fights
    • Jan 3, 2013
      I think LSAs should check the "report a player" to see the evidence.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Sounds like you deserved the ban. Don't post stupid troll stuff like this in the admin abuse section or you will catch a ban here as well. :handcuffs:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.