Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY Brontest!

Discussion in Gaming started by Conker, Jan 2, 2012

1. Mar 31, 2010

The Brossef of the Brocean,

His Majesty, BROSEIDON, King of the Brocean is kindly inviting you all to join his new contest. The prize is ONE (1) copy of the hit game BATMAN ARKHAM CITY (value: $49.99 MSRP). To join this contest, you must be from the following countries: All but Sweden (fuck you Detonater). Anyways, this is just a Happy New Year type of contest giveaway and I hope y'all enjoy the prerequisites to join this amazing contest. Also, it helps by being/keeping active on the forums/in-game/on mumble.

THE PREREQUISITES:

(1) You must add "Sir / Dame / King / Queen, or something of the kind" to broify your name (e.g.: Sir Detonater of the High Mountains, Xylone the Duke of Pacific Islands, King Haplo, etc) for TONIGHT on Steam (if I don't have you on Steam, do add me: "cschickennugget". (Be creative)

(2) You must REPLY to this very thread and make it Bro-tasteful. That being said, creativity is a MUST. Start each sentence with something Bro-tacular and state your reason why you're the best Bro and deserve to win the Brontest, or draw something (even a rainbow poop might make you a frontrunner) or do anything out of the ordinary! Also, please don't write too much because I hate reading (Vadleon).

(3) You must love Rashida Jones because she's hot.

[IMG]

This epicly retarded contest ends on Monday January 9th at 12 PM EST.
    The winner will be announced on here.

GAME ON, AND HAPPY BRONTEST Y'ALL! <33
    (+1 for the Most Retarded Contest ever!)
  2. Oct 29, 2010
  3. Apr 9, 2007
  4. Mar 12, 2008

High King Bromoiya Lord of
  5. Feb 12, 2011
    but then I read this.
  6. Mar 12, 2008

7. Mar 31, 2010
    It's called a MANTRAIN! Everybody goes all at once and creates an epic flash mob!
  8. Jan 12, 2011
    Tonight when I get on I should like the following name:
    Don Vladimir ze Broski

As for why I'm worthy of Arkham City:
    Batman needs more notRussians to beat up. Since my voice acting is crappy at best, and far below the standard set in the animated series, I'd rather have the 5 seconds of fame being punched in the face by Batman before I get thrown off-screen. Being a grunt, I'd like something to play while my teeth grow back.
  9. Mar 31, 2010
    3 hours and a half LEFT for this epicly retarded contest! C'MON EVERYONE,
  10. Aug 1, 2011
    Emperor Toast, Devious ruler of the land of Toaster
    Reason: cause!
  11. May 22, 2011
    King Eskimo, Rider of Moose's ruler of the Forests
    Reason: Because i am from a far away land of canadia
  12. Nov 29, 2010

Bropollo the God of All Things Bro.

Presents a gift of a portrait of his brother Broseidon, in wishes he will stride off into the land known as "plaguefest" with his fellow brethren to unsheathe the mighty fists of bro so that the worthy men (or women) may themselves become bro's/bra's.

Bropollo has heard of someone within his level of bro and has learned of the name: Bruce Wayne and demands to see and compare his level of epic, to himself.
  13. Mar 31, 2010
    Ouuuuuffffff! This one will be hard to beat. 2 hours remaining y'all. Can anyone challenge Cham?
  14. Feb 18, 2011
    Wheres dill? Hes the tokin bro of the century.
  15. Mar 31, 2010
    40 minutes remaining for this epic retarded contest. At this rate, with only 2 "actual" participants, I feel like a game like Arkham City is too much to give away for so little. Maybe I should up the contest to a week and see if more than 2 participants decide to join in the contest (not trying to look like a douche here, but I hope some of you can see my point..) I surely wasn't expecting it to turn out this low.
  16. Oct 27, 2010
    I just... I don't even... what? I don't get it :confused:
  17. Feb 12, 2011
    I'm pretty sure there would've bene more contestants if you made it more clear what you have to do.
  18. Jul 19, 2011
    i would honestly rather have just bought it during the Christmas sale instead of not only waste my time, but attempt to embarrass myself in this medieval breekfest( see what i did there? Bro and geek! xD).
  19. Mar 12, 2008
    How much more clear can he make it. Can you read? It's even broken down into sections so you can process it little by little as you please.

ungrateful bastard.

I will bump, and i fixed my name a little, so not to confuse anyone anymore.

I can try to make a new Picture/spray for CS:S use, but it's gonna be hard to beat clam.
  20. Jul 19, 2011

I feel like you are doing this for your entertainment and not for the spirit of giving.
  21. DopeScope
    This message by DopeScope has been removed from public view.
    Jan 3, 2012