Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Battle Raps Here

Discussion in Music started by Curt Popo, Jan 27, 2015

1. Dec 28, 2014
    If you're bored

Yo Yo Yo listen!
    I'm an incredible general, I'm the head of my regimen, ill sever anyone here and expose you're feminine evidence.
    I was blessed with intelligence. What I'm saying is relative, stop acting so sensitive, I don't eat toast, but I 'am eggs benedict.
    If you're a girl I bet you're fallopian tubes are growing with ooze, swollen and bruised, smelling like smoldering fumes, covered in pubes, that's been exposed on the ABC news, that's why you're flirting with dudes.
    But id rather talk about them chubby jokes. I'm not a fitness coach but I bet you're tits are gross. I got some tips and notes to help you get ripped and tone. Ditch the toast and switch oats. Leave them chips alone and give that gym a go if you want to slow down you're nipple growth. I'm sure you've been told to scrape the cookie dough and chicken bone from you're tittie fold. You need to hit the pool and try some strokes, and yes without the assistance from a swimming coach. You need to swim without the help of the swimming flow or from standing on you're tippy toes. ill shoot you with my Pinocchio, that's a long nose from a long range that can kill you all the way from here to Tokyo. Ill hit you with that uppercut, left hook to the face, then one to the gut ill dislocate you're arms bone from its rotators cuff. Blaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooowwwwwww
    Post Merged, Jan 27, 2015
    [IMG]
  2. Oct 25, 2012
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dec 28, 2014
      lol
      All you gamers lack the same thing...... Make fun of my post for what?
      cough cough cough cough
      Grow a pair
      You don't know me
      ill........^
      Like I said I expose you're feminine evidence.
      Do you even lift? ofcourse not sunshine
      Sajak you sound like weak individual. Cant get laid have chicken arms and act bitch made in real life
      Yo dawg.....? Sorry I don't listen to you're pussy music about sunshine and rainbows
      Rap is always being made fun of by pussy bitches like you're self
    • Oct 25, 2012
      • Dec 28, 2014
        That video tells me how much of a fagget you are in real life. I bet you've never been in a fight?
        You have 0 testosterone flowing through those veins. you have nothing hanging between your legs. and have no emotion for fighting back because your already bitch made

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDUmVprZ43M
      • Jan 21, 2011
        Why can't you people ever keep things civil on here?
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Oct 13, 2011

Yo yo, yo.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
            This guy went from a rant thread to a rap battle thread, and gave us a paragraph to read. It sucked as well. Come on bro. @Meta Sek can beat you, and he sucks too.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Artistic Artistic x 1
            • Oct 13, 2011
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
              • Dec 28, 2014
                Lmfao @Orange. You cant judge rap when you don't even know what rap is
                Go listen to your punk bitch ass rock band
                My rap was sick I don't know what the fuck your talking about.
                haters gone hate hahahahaha even if 3 million people liked that rap I know youd still hate on it you fucking pussy
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  I'm glad we can all stay on topic beyond the OP. Oh wait...
                  This thread isnt in no count, stop treating it like such.
                • Jan 25, 2014
                  Here's my rap Meow meow meow me want meow mix right meow
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Feb 13, 2014
                    I'm confused. Is this person trying to be funny?
                    • Agree Agree x 2
                    • Zing! Zing! x 1
                    • Oct 24, 2013
                      Curtis your rhymes smell like piss, I can tell by how people boo and hiss.
                      You got on stage after nerd rage, bitched on plague sounding really vague.
                      I wish they'd just ban you or throw you in front of the Hague.
                      Let them deal with you, chew you up and spit you out.
                      Like the flavor of some bad trout.
                      Your head looks like a swollen thumb, do you have gout?
                      You've been served so sit down but don't start to pout.
                      Before we put you in time out, on the way to your room give your mom a shout.
                      Alright now that we got that done, time for fun, kick back and have a stout.
                      Look at your sentences, they need to be redacted or simply redout.
                      Pee-eww, is that you? Or some rancid sauerkraut.
                      See how I did that? Came back in a circle?
                      Rounded back rings around you, geeky ass Steve Urkle.
                      Yes indeed, I'll hit that Qurkel, a fine smooth smoke and a hint of purple.
                      Get off the site, unless you wanna be left behind.
                      Just like your upper teeth from the under-bite.
                      If Doc was here he'd probably call your rap shite.
                      Go fizzle out like an old bottle of sprite.
                      Oh yeh one more thing, don't forget to keep that asshole,
                      Bleached and tight.

Yuck, this wasn't even a fair fight.

[IMG]
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Funny Funny x 1
                      • Feb 8, 2013
                      • Hitman 47
                        This message by Hitman 47 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Jan 28, 2015, Reason: this isnt no count.
                        Jan 28, 2015
                      • Cat
                        This message by Cat has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Jan 28, 2015, Reason: this isnt no count.
                        Jan 28, 2015
                      • Hitman 47
                        This message by Hitman 47 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Jan 28, 2015, Reason: this isnt no count.
                        Jan 28, 2015
                      • Hevn
                        This message by Hevn has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Jan 28, 2015, Reason: this isnt no count.
                        Jan 28, 2015
                      • Dec 27, 2012
                      • Cat
                        This message by Cat has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Jan 28, 2015, Reason: this isnt no count.
                        Jan 28, 2015
                      • Jan 25, 2014
                        Got milky for your kitty? Meow meow meow Bring me some more meow
                      • Aug 3, 2013
                        I like mic checkin, and mc chicken from mcdonalds, rappers turn to fossil cause colosal damage im savage like a bear i dont care if i have a small dick im sick like an aids patient im the best over here rhymes hotter than a prostitute with gonoria im gonna get her rear and uh stick it fuck it write this shit without thinkin thoughts react faster than blinking eyes so chinky i get hella money pussy and weed tahts all i need versace on my clothes, necklace, everything i have a lot of bling i beat rappers 1 to 0 ratio ooo i kill em like my name was tario i deed it like my man eli im good sike im so great like mike from magic mike i have magic i like dick word is bond...(drops the mic)
                        Post Merged, Feb 10, 2015
                        ty baby