Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Battlefield 1

Discussion in Gaming started by Badgriuel, May 6, 2016

1. Jul 20, 2010
    WELL SHIT THIS OCTOBER ABOUT TO BE FUCKING AMAZING, NEW BATTLEFIELD COMING OUT AND IT'S SET DURING WORLD WAR FUCKING I.

But for real though its going to be amazing I loved Battlefield 1942 and if they can do a good job on a WWI game then sign me up :3.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 21, 2007
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jan 21, 2011
        Hopefully they don't botch the launch like they did with BF4.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Daaaaamn all that gameplay footage was sick!

/s
      • Oct 16, 2014
      • Feb 27, 2012
        rip the best battlefield game of all time.

it looks good, but i doubt it's going to be any good. battlefield hardline, bf4, and battlefront were all disappointments. and i'm sure as hell not paying $80 for it when it comes out, plus another $60 for the "season pass" that's going to follow.
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Aug 8, 2010
        • Jul 20, 2010
          Lul like that guy know what the fuck he's talking about. I actually enjoyed BF4 but then again I don't put stock in people that are game critics since they are easily bought and paid for their reviews. Couldn't have picked the worse reviewer out there lol.
        • Apr 9, 2012
          He enjoyed BF4 a ton, he just made a rant about the release. The 2 other ones are absolute garbadge. Hopefully BF1 will be awsome AND have a decent release. With BF it's always been one or the other
        • Jul 20, 2010
          There were some issues with the launch of BF4 but they were to be expected, no big game is going to launch without issues and Hardline wasn't a DICE made game it was Visceral that made that one. Never played Battlefront so can't offer my thoughts on that. All I know is Battlefield 1 looks and sounds great so far and it's the type of game I've been wanting for a while.
        • Jan 21, 2011
          Small issues like a small bugs are to be expected on a big game like BF4. A complete shit netcode and constant crashing are not.
        • Jul 20, 2010
          I played it at launch and never had any issues o.O.
        • Jan 21, 2011
          It was unplayable for me and a vast majority of people who bought it. The beta had no issues. The launch was garbage.
        • Jul 20, 2010
          I doubt it was a vast majority seeing as how all the servers I played on were always full at launch. Most of it was blown out of water as well because of how much people hate EA. As long as I can play and have fun with little to no issues its good in my book.
        • Jan 21, 2011
          http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-19-ea-addresses-unacceptable-battlefield-4-launch

They made a statement about how shitty the game was at launch, so clearly it wasn't blown out of the water.
        • Jul 20, 2010
          Again I and MANY people played BF4 at launch with little to no issues. It was a vocal minority that had issues. So don't try and say that a vast majority of people couldn't play because that's factually false. I played it every day for a few months straight with little to no issues. Aka and others played with me as well and had little to no trouble. The first day was rough with connection issues on launch when millions of people are connecting but again to be expected. The connection issues were quickly resolved and they rarely happened after that or just stopped happening. Don't expect a multiplayer game to have a launch with no issues that will never happen.
        • Jan 21, 2011
          I get that you like the Battlefield games, but to be this delusional about them is a but much. Did you even look at the title of the article I posted?

I wanted to play BF4 when it came out, but I was one of the many people who had issues. If it were only a minority, they'd have either pushed a patch to fix it or let the users figure out why they couldn't play. Instead they acknowledged how bad it was and even went so far as to call it "unacceptable." Congrats on getting what you payed for; I certainly did not and will not be buying anymore BF games at launch as a result.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Jul 20, 2010
            I read the article you linked. I'm not delusional about the issues, I just accept that there will be issues at launch and that I'll just have to see if they hit me or not. By the way that article was done well after they had fixed the issue that some people had. They had it working fine around mid November for the people that had issues if not earlier. I know how companies are pressed for time on making games and that the people that hold the cash in that industry set the time table and they don't care about what it takes they want it done on time. So DICE had no choice but to release a game like that, I'm not going to fault them since they aren't in control of the launch date that's EA. But luckily EA learned and is now letting DICE do their thing and let them set their own time table for launches. Seeing as how DICE is currently listening to what the players want and going to provide that with Battlefield 1.
            • Friendly Friendly x 1