Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Battlefield 3

Discussion in Gaming started by Badgriuel, Apr 20, 2011

1. Jul 20, 2010
    My face when I saw the 12minute gameplay video. It looks amazing and can't wait for the damn beta to start then for it to come out :frown:.

2. Feb 15, 2011
    It's gonna suck.

Nahhh! just kidding! played BFBC2 and BF2 and I can't wait a mix of both games together!!!
  3. Dec 17, 2010
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    Yea I played both and loved them, I got Medal of Honor to fill the gap in between both enjoyed that online and single player. I've waited a long time for BF3. And they are bringing back the Back to Karkand map for pre-order. Loved that map and I hope they bring back wake island for this one or do something like that. Wake island never gets old. Time to get my chopper skills a run through and get ready for some strafing runs along with my sniping :razz:. I think we many have enough people from PF getting it that we can have squads rolling around.
  5. Feb 15, 2011
    I hope too :smile:
  6. Jul 20, 2010
    I call dibs on chopper pilot and sniper support :razz:
  7. Feb 15, 2011
    You never saw my chooper pilot skillz thats why your calling it >.>

Also i'm calling the engineer class :ninja:
  8. Jul 20, 2010
    I could evade missiles like no other and take on choppers head on without a gunner :razz:. Also barrel roll ftw in a AH-1W
  9. Dec 17, 2010
    OMG BF3

haha no... Badgruiel I am Sniper support :grin:
    but you man the chopper :sweat:
  10. Mar 17, 2011
    There's a battlefield 3??? o.O Awesome ^_^
    I can't wait to get back in the air and have those dogfights again. Flying the jet is fun stuff.

Stupid J-10's T_T
  11. Jul 14, 2010
    Those graphics are amazing. :wacko:
  12. Jul 20, 2010
    Hehe, sorry sniping is my job. Across the map head shots, taking down choppers with the M95 is my thing.
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Looks like it's going to be Rated M.
  14. Jul 20, 2010
    Does that mean your parents won't let you get it? lol :razz:
  15. Apr 9, 2007
    Oops. I thought COD was rated T.
  16. Jul 20, 2010
    :grin:. But yea it looks like a M rated game which is fine with me lol. I want the beta to freaking come out >.>
  17. Oct 22, 2007
    Looks like i will have plenty of people to rape from the looks of it. Snipers, hahahahahahaha what a useless class....
  18. Apr 13, 2011
    Gonna buy night it comes out for both 360 and pc as long as im not in basic training.
  19. Nov 29, 2010
    Viva, from BF2, I had the highest score and a 75% win rate and I played sniper class.

I'm not one that camps around and doesn't do shit for their team.
  20. Jul 20, 2010
    I like how people always flame snipers and call them useless. If they are such a useless class then why does every military in the world have snipers? They serve a big purpose, finding targets for your team and letting them know what they might be walking into. On BC2 I can hold down capture points with my M95 and mortars. Every class serves a purpose just comes down to the person playing. I think viva just mad that he gets shot from across the map with M95's or GOL's