Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Battlefield 3

Discussion in Gaming started by Badgriuel, Apr 20, 2011

1. Jul 20, 2010
    How is having it a 1 shot kill op? You are sending a 105mm shell down on a tank hitting it on its turret from the top one of the areas with the thinnest armor. If your gonna tank snipe with the TD then your playing the game wrong lol. It's much faster than the MBT's meaning you use that speed advantage when engaging enemy armor but the problem lies in that fact it's firepower is lacking which is militarily incorrect TD's traditionally have more firepower to bare than MBT's. The AC-130 is still a joke you have the 105mm and the 20mm on it missing the 40mm bofors. Also you can't paradrop out of a AC-130 there's no room for it lol. They went very wrong in this patch with the vehicles. Not to mention below radar got taking away from choppers >.>
  2. Jan 11, 2012
    With the rate of fire, and a pro behind the gun, the ground would be clean. No single enemy, like in real life. But that would fuck up the whole game and everybody would RQ out of it. And there is no wa to play it wrong, learn it god damn. They way doesn't count if you reach the goal. Be creative. If you want a fully equiped AC-130 + 1 shot + 40mm, what do you give the enemy team to balance it?
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    It can be very easily shot out of the sky atm. I suck at flying jets and I can fly up there and kill it in my strafing pass from the belly of it. Not to mention the mobile AA being able to pepper it from across the map. Either you play on really shitty servers where its super easy for skilled players or you don't play much at all. AC-130 is a joke atm. Lucky to be in the sky for more than 30seconds at a time when its up.
  4. Jan 11, 2012
    I played pretty much since AK is out, mostly with at least 2 145+ and no one under 44. Ground forces cleared the AA, and the 2 on the AC-130 cleared out the sky before they shot the ground. Just all a matter of skill & teamwork, that you won't find in most of the random matches
  5. Jul 20, 2010
    That part made no sense what so ever to me lol. You can't clear the AA if its a static AA or if the mobile AA chills back at their deployment zone. Me thinks your just talking out of your ass right now lol.
  6. Jan 11, 2012
    My ass is in nothing why would I take it out. I'll explain it for your small mind noobyness. You said it would be easy for skilled players, but when I played, only skilled players where there. Armored Shield has no static AA, and even if the mobile AA camps the spawn, there are such things as artillery, that's why there ingame dude, get it? And also a top secret information, choppers can cross the red line in BF3!! but tel no one! And I don't really mind the other maps because it's either the same procedure, or I don't play it since Armored Shield is the best IMO.
    Get your ass back to cod lol
  7. Jul 20, 2010
    Oh I see you play a map that has no static AA and no jets so the AC-130 can usually stay up for a while. Keyword usually. No shit Sherlock that choppers can go to the deployment zones but that invites death from the mobile AA along with the choppers the other team has. You don't things through do you? The artillery would need to be able to know exactly where that mobile AA is at and for the mobile AA to be static meaning not moving around(a good mobile AA gunner moves around after engaging a chopper or jet). It seems like you really do play with some shitty players judging from your past battle reports. So your basing how good the AC-130 is from one single map of the Armored Kill expansion that doesn't have jets to engage the AC-130 constantly thanks for playing the I'm a retard game :grin:. Also only 24 kills in the AC-130 with an hour logged in on it :razz: so sad.
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    is armored fury any good? I have yet to get it...
  9. Jul 20, 2010
    It's fun if you play all the maps. Some minor problems but overall fun to play. Very big fucking maps with the exception of one. The landscape on all of them is breath taking. Just get premium retslag1!
  10. Jan 11, 2012
    I just lost the game to you :frown: Also the I am an ignorant asswhore game. Just to clarify, you are the lowest bottom of a BF player, Mr Shittalker. As the AC-130 is in the air, all the vehicles in sight get revealed on the 3D Spotting system. And since you are the lowest bottom of it, you have no shit idea what a good player in what does. But that left aside, a artillery must shoot where the AA is going to be, not where it is. And no, sorry. I haven't played with you yet, and only you and cheaters are shitty players. You should change your behaviour Mr. Asshat
    Post Merged, Sep 17, 2012
    Armored Fury is brilliant! Get it and we play a nice game of Midnight Sun
  11. Jul 20, 2010
    LOL its funny coming from a shitty player and we've actually played together a few times I was not impressed. For the record you started the bashing :smile: If you can't take it then don't start it. So what your saying is that the guy in the MLRS will have to figure out at least 10-15 seconds in advance where the mobile AA is going to have a chance at hitting it? Since were including travel time of the rockets :razz: Just stop making yourself look bad its really sad. I'm only an asshat to you because you think your hot shit at BF3 when frankly you suck very badly at it. So bad that you did a reset on your stats.
  12. Jan 11, 2012
    Oh yeah, I am that bad, but the stats before the reset are still in the general stats, get your facts. And we haven't played yet. That one time on your shitty rush server can't be named a match. For the record, you started it. You think you are the best Battlefield player out there, but yet you are only a little fly in the Dice universe. And as you inpatient noob, I see you don't know how to control a artillery. And you are a overall asshat, judging what you don't even understand. (Ignoring so no further discussion possible, don't want a ban)
  13. Aug 18, 2006
    Shit talk on the internet... Priceless...

As for me and BF3... I haven't so much as launched BF3 in months. I may have to change that.
  14. Nov 29, 2010
    Hurr de durr durr, I thought this game was meant to be fun, not realistic? If I wanted to play something "Realistic" I'd go play arma.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Found out where they got their music from.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      When they claim to be the most accurate FPS then I expect certain things to make sense. But then again most people that are derping here are people with little time played on the game/bad at the game and don't think big picture when playing so I understand why it's so hard for you guys to understand things :smile:.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Hello there is going to be a patch for BF3 tomorrow. Here's what they've released about the patch so far.

Gunship balancing in server update R31 on September 20th (all formats)• Stationary and mobile AA cannon damage has been reduced by 30% versus the gunship.
      Rationale: This fixes an issue where it was too easy for players to use stationary or mobile AA to shoot down the gunship from the other side of the map.
      • Jet cannon damage has been reduced by 50% versus the gunship.
      Rationale: In Conquest mode, jets have been able to single-strafe a gunship and destroy it. This re-balance will require more skill from pilots to take it down.
      • The delay before moving the gunship forward to a new base in Rush mode has been increased from 15 to 30 seconds.
      Rationale: Previously, the gunship was moved to the next base so quickly that it was possible to parachute from it into the base before defenders were able to prepare. This tweak will give defenders time to fall back and protect the valuable M-COM stations as intended.
      • The Delay between gunship spawns has been increased from 90 to 120 seconds in Rush mode.
      Rationale: After destroying the gunship in Rush mode, it reappeared too quickly to be well-balanced. With a 50% increase in spawn time for the gunship, defenders will now have more time to focus on the crates and less of a constant overhanging threat from the gunship.
      • Initial delay before the gunship spawns in Rush mode has been increased from 15 to 60 seconds.
      Rationale: Before this update, the gunship gunners could find the enemy before the round and instakill them when the pre-round timer ran out. Now, it will take a full minute before the gunship will spawn, giving defenders ample time to prepare.
      Other changes in the server update• Fixed a bug where a new squad leader wasn’t chosen when the current squad leader left.
      • Fixed so that MK1A3 uses flechette rounds instead of frag rounds in Gun Master mode for Premium members (non-Premiums already have flechette rounds).
      • Fixed a bug with Squad Rush on Sharqi Peninsula where the user was spawned outside the combat area if they deployed shortly after the first M-COM was destroyed.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        • May 14, 2011

Capture

Non-PunkBuster is like saying non-VAC. So I don't wanna risk getting banned.
        • Jul 20, 2010
          It looks like a nice mod and ha at that picture ghost yea probably won't use then :razz:. Some of the brightness you get kinda of ruins the mood for some maps though. *shrugs* But it does make the maps a lot brighter.