Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Battlefield 4 or COD Ghosts

Discussion in Gaming started by [pF] LuciD, Dec 16, 2013

Battlefield 4 or COD Ghosts

Battlefield 4 10 vote(s) 83.3%
COD Ghosts 2 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. May 31, 2012
    Was just about to purchase Ghosts. I have been talking with some friends about this at school, almost all of them said they prefer Battlefield over COD. What do you guys think?
  2. Feb 1, 2010
    Battlefield 4 all the way! Cod is same shit as last 4 years nothing new! But this new Battlefield 4 is more like Battlefield 3.5 but who cares still better than cod ghost! :smile:
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 31, 2012
      My only gripe about Battlefield is that I have never played 1, 2, or 3. I have always been a COD guy.
    • Mar 26, 2011
      I have been a Call of Duty fan the whole way through but they started getting worse and worse, so IMO I would actually have to choose Battlefield 4.
    • Nov 28, 2010
      Depends on what you want out of the game. If you're used to COD, then you'd probly be happy with Ghosts. BF4 is a lot like BF3 with more vehicles, and better maps. COD is extremely repetitive, same stuff every year, but it does have it's fun factor to it. It's easy to pick up the game and play. BF4 is cool, but people still complaining about the bugs for the moment. I'd day BF4 only cus it's got so much shit to drive lol.
    • Dec 27, 2012
    • Mar 26, 2011
      I know a lot of people that were hardcore COD players and all said they hated it and actually sucked at it just due to change I am guessing, but of each his own.
    • May 31, 2012
      Does Ghosts continue any storyline of MW3 or Black ops, or is it just a spin off?
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Even though Battlefield uses shitty Origin, i'd say buy Battlefield 4.

Also this doesn't help them look any better... EXACT COPY-PASTA
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
        Tony The Tiger, Dec 16, 2013 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Dec 16, 2013
      • Feb 11, 2012
        I have played COD since COD4 and I stopped playing it a lot at Black Ops 1 (did still play that one but stopped completely), mainly because it's been the same shit forever like Google said.
        I'm also just like you. I haven't even played the 1st Battlefields. The only one I was familiar with was Bad Company 2 and that was only because I use to watch my step brother play it on the PS3 and every time was amazed by it. After I got my on PS3 I ended up getting Battlefield 3 and the gameplay imo comparing it to COD was 20/10 and COD probably around 6 or 7/10. That's how much better I think it is. I guess it also depends on what you like. Both games have different style warfare imo.
        As of now I have neither Battlefield 4 nor COD Ghosts. I'm most likely to get Battlefield 4 before Ghosts if I even do get Ghosts. Looking at gameplay videos I wasn't very impressed on the way they have taken Call Of Duty. It's been a downhill slide for me since MW2.
      • Nov 17, 2012
        CoD was fun back in the day. Now it's just the same old recycled shit. It's so easy too that it's boring :l

CoD 4 was great, innovative.
        WAW was great, innovative (sticking to the CoD theme from previous titles) + Zombies ^-^ Many hours spent there!
        Mw2 was great, unbalanced enough for it to be great fun. Great maps. Great with friends
        Black Ops - Started going downhill. Zombies was okay... Five probably the best map. The others pretty trash
        Although I have the others (Mw3, Blops2). I didn't really play them at all as they didn't interest me. Same old recycled shit.

Battlefield has always been great though. When I was a kid I would play BF 1942 I think it was.
        BFBC2 was fantastic though. Great fun.
        BF3, amazing graphics for it's time. Gameplay was still pretty fun.
        BF4 - Still haven't got it :3 Gotta wait till it goes on sale!
      • Aug 12, 2012

Conquest Large with 32v32 players = EPIC

if you play with a good squad that uses there mic, it be a lot more fun
      • Feb 11, 2012
      • Nov 17, 2012
        Aha. Well... I suppose. I wouldn't really be playing it much. I got Battlefield 3 at like November 2012 for $5 + the Elite thing or what ever it's called :razz:
      • Nov 28, 2010
        BF4 was on sale a few weeks ago, around Black Friday or so. I'm sure they'll have another sale before or after xmas, think it was about half price, but can't remember. Premium is ehh, only good for the map packs dlc things really.
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Battlefield 4 is broken so expect crashes/misses shots/ and complaints, though MP is like BF3 or any BF, boom, pow, kapow, SHABOOM. Expect to not also have a compelling single player (if I get quoted on y u play SP on a MP game...I'm gonna throw a tangerine @ u, I purchased a game at a cost and expect a full usability of it, don't give me full price of only 50% of usability).

Cod Ghost Single Player is well done and delivers a compelling story. It has a experience to be had. For MP, same old yada, twitch shooter, yada yada.

If you are making your choice for a MP game to play with friends, I guess BF for now. If you are looking to play a SP games, save your money and get something like Blood Dragon, Gunslinger, The walking dead season 1 (season 2 coming out tomorrow),
      • May 12, 2013
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 29, 2012
          BF4 sucks, so many glitches, game crashes 24/7 for me, and of course shitty origin.
          As for COD Ghosts, ive heard its equally as bad
          • Like Like x 2
          • Feb 18, 2011
            New story, by Infinity Ward too and they honestly write good story lines. People complain about COD having a 3-4 hour single player but that accurately describes the majority of games of the same genre. The MP on Ghosts has been a surprising change and even though they use the same engine as always they did a phenomenal job in upgrading it. Most of the elements in the game have been noticeably changed to try and avoid the label of another shitty COD. I wanted to buy BF4 originally but Origin locked my purchasing abilities, reasons still unspecified after months worth of help desk tickets going unanswered. I bought ghosts after they told me it was impossible to reverse expecting to get jack shit out of it but now I honestly feel that the game has turned itself around to a certain extent. I really think it just comes down to personal preference. I like both game franchises and eventually plan on getting BF4 but not for a while. ITS UR MUNEE BRAH I AINT FINNA USE IT 4 U
          • Aug 12, 2012
            ya BF4 tend to crash once in awhile for some reason.