Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Beeeeen abussssed

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Nocturnal, Jul 5, 2007

1. Posts
    Alright,

"Ń Ã° Č Ŧ Ũ ŕ Ń ă Ļ" STEAM_0:0:14188050

was banned right now I think permanently for mike spamming, I understand that now after having to think to myself why I was banned. Yep no warning no mute and warning no nothing.

The full story is someone mocking me so, they started the fight NOT me. So I retaliated he shut up and the admin bans ME. Not quite sure if your supposed to give a warning before doing this. Not sure which Admin did it there were 5 on at the time and im not able to recall who it was.
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Indeed it was a perm, wait until the admin who banned you reply to this.
  3. Jan 5, 2007
    No, I wasn't the one that banned you, so don't point fingers at me. I'm just going to try to clear something up.

You've been a regular on the server for a while now, I remember your name. You've clearly seen the admins telling people to not mic spam, so there is the prior warning. As for you being banned and not the one who initiated the fight... If an admin only catched the tail end of it, they will usually punish the one the see.

Normally mic spam only gets you a mute, then a tempban if it continues. Only reason I can thnk of for a permanent ban from mic spam would be if there were racist comments being used. We'll have to wait and hear from the admin who banned you...
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    didn't need a warning, you were doing alot worse than just mic spamming, well the stuff you were spamming. you went way over the top. You story is full of it, you were literaly saying some kind of abusive language for 3 minutes straight and did not stop until you were removed. secondary can remove your ban if he wants.
  5. Posts
    And, He mocks me I WILL talk back. If you were in the server you would have heard someone making fun of my voice, so in that voice I did make slightly racist comments if you were in that minority, no it wasn't the N word, but simpily having an admin tell me to stop would have made me stop, and I was not told not to say things like that either since your MOTD only says That Genocide comment, kinda Ironic since South America is in a genocide yet I cant say one word over and over, I cant scroll down either so I didn't see your rules anywhere. I run Mozilla and for some reason if I use something like steam I cant scroll down to look what else the MOTD has
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    I just thought it was common sense that you dont scream over the mic without a break for i think you were running on 4 mins before i removed you.

Ban removed anyways, dont do it again.
  7. Posts
    Alright thank you, ^^
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    I just want to make one thing clear about this it wasn't me ^_^
  9. Jun 29, 2007

i hear you kyle!
    its all good now hey noc come register :razz:
  10. Jul 6, 2007
    I didn't quite understood that part. Either you were very unclear, or you stated that South America is in a genocide. And I assure you that, me being Brazillian, there is no genocide here nor in any other neighboring countries.
  11. Jun 29, 2007
  12. Jul 6, 2007
    -.- Oy... the Darfur situation, yeah we could go into an indepth debate about some aspects of it but since I have heard no news of it ending since the local Media loves covering Iraq though atleast 2% of America has hopefully gotten the message by now; I said faggit over and over thats not a good enough reason to get a pem banned though I learned today some admins are lazy :razz: And have a hot key to ban ppl lol
  13. Jan 5, 2007
    Have you been looking at my G15 macro keys? No one is supposed to know about those ones...
  14. Jun 29, 2007

thats funny
  15. Apr 28, 2007
    Um...Where's the genocide in South America?

I believe you geniuses meant South Africa.

Which is ALSO wrong.

Darfur is in Sudan. That's where the genocide is.

*slaps server with Howard Zinn's book*
  16. Jul 6, 2007
    Thanks for clearing that up. Joo has meh heart :wub:
  17. Jan 5, 2007
    I didn't even know smilies like that existed. I think I'll back out of here before I get pulled into this...
  18. Jun 29, 2007

YAY

at least someone is educated..
  19. Jan 5, 2007
    Are you mocking me? Do I need to get my beating stick?
  20. Jun 29, 2007
    Please dont press teh g dump rain key NOOO NOOO NIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~andhearts reaper