Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Been a while

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Notyab, Apr 3, 2012

1. Jun 10, 2011
    Me (Notyab, why is my screen name different?) and my brother Airforce will be back in action again :smile: Hope to see some familiar faces? Plan on going admin again, AF prolly donator he doesn't want the stress :smile:

Hi gang :smile:

edit- Oh an updated vehicle, the BMW was totalled by some old broad. Replaced with a 06 Subaru WRX STi
    • Like Like x 2
    • Oct 17, 2011
      I still remember you and air force :razz: but I did not know you were brothers. I still remember these times on zm where I used to stab you on zm and you get mad :razz:. Welcome back notyab and fuck off in gameplay or we will fight again.
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Welcome back. I see you are no longer interested in grabbing nuts :poop:
    • Jun 10, 2011
      lol yeah, that was a login screen name.... the forums used to let me pick my login and screen name seperate :smile:
    • Jun 10, 2011
    • Oct 17, 2011
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Welcome back! You having another car would be funny if the old one wasn't totaled - that sucks.
    • Jun 10, 2011
      Some really old woman pulled out in front of me going about 45 - 50 mph, bent in axel and went down the whole side.... over 10k in damage lol
    • Mar 20, 2011
      Welcome back peanut butter jelly time, glad you are alright, now it is time for you to die on ZM
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 27, 2010
      • Jun 4, 2006
      • Jun 10, 2011
        in her 70's, thank god she had insurance. jacked up my back a little bit. i should be getting a nice little check for pain and suffering when its all said and done.
      • Mar 20, 2011
        Sorry to hear about the car accident but congrats on the new whip and welcome back!! The BMW was classy but that WRX looks like it just flies - very nice.

Looking forward to seeing you on the servers again! You were always a chill dude so it's awesome that you'll be back around.
      • Jan 8, 2012
        Thats the first subaru I've seen that I actually like, maybe its just an awesome angle from the camera. Either way it looks badass, I hate those ricey looking shits, but that whip looks clean.
      • Jun 10, 2011
        lol thanks i guess? here is are straight shots, now mind you the STi is the highest grade model of the Impreza (assuming your not familiar with the line). So All the body stuff you see is stock, with exception to the trunks wing, its actually normally alot larger i preferred the smaller one. Right now its making around 315 hp with the stage 1 tune.

[IMG]
        [IMG]
        [IMG]
      • Jun 10, 2011
      • Nov 29, 2010
        Welcome Back, I've almost forgotten the sound of your voice mate.
      • Jun 10, 2011
        White and nerdy, how could you ever!? :grin:
      • Jun 17, 2011
        NOTYAB~! I missed chu~! haha Welcome back to you and your brother :grin:
        Go on mumble rawr~!