Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

been away 3 years and im banned?

Discussion in Help Desk started by jamesfallen, Mar 16, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 22, 2012
    Hello so im currently undera perma ban and im not sure why it ays the reason is this
    Reason banned_user.cfg import

not entirly sure what that means and also i have been on my account since early 2010 as i sold my computer to my friend and i left everything on there so he could play my games while i was away.. i now buy a new pc about 2 weeks ago and try to join this server with my mates and im banned...

i did the legit things on protesting it but apperntly im already protesting it o.0"

if an admin can please explain what that ban means and if i am eligble to be unbanned that would be awesome. even if im not unbanned which would be a very sad day indeed id still like to know what that .cfg ban means o.0"

*edit* this si the ban address http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=steam_0:0:18146252&advType=steamid
  2. Feb 12, 2012
    This means that before PF had SB, you were banned. When PF upgraded, all the bans were carried over. The exact reason on why you were banned remains unknown. From past experiences, it was either: Racism or Hacking.

A Root will review this case and let you know whether or not you will be unbanned.
  3. Jan 22, 2012
    Thankyou for the info. as for the possible reasons Racism? i think not lol and Hacking never used them in my life and my VAC is still mint but yes i guess its the waiting game now :frown: thnx again
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    I've unbanned you as I wasn't able to find anything in our logs of why you were banned. Please be aware that it will still be on your record and you would only have been permanently banned because of something serious. Hopefully what ever you did last time won't reoccur since you're older. Welcome back and enjoy your stay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.