Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Beggar So - admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by tfreeman451, Nov 3, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 11, 2013
    I'm going to try to do this the right way to make it easy for all of us.

When filing a 'player abuse' or 'admin abuse' complaint, please include
    1) The name(s) and/or steam ID(s) of the offender(s)
    2) A brief description of the incident
    3) ALL claims of hacking or admin abuse MUST include some form of proof. ALL UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS WILL BE LOCKED OR DELETED IMMEDIATELY.

1) Beggar So

2) Playing Church of Faith both him and I were racing to the shield for several rounds. After beating him to the shield he apparently thought it would be really funny if he no clipped himself to the sky and brought me to him. Of course the end result was falling to my death.

3) I've provided a video. This is my first time doing it this way and thought it would make easy. I'm sorry for the poor quality.

I've edited out the video now since more than enough people have seen it. It's available upon request.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
      tfreeman451, Nov 3, 2015 Last edited by tfreeman451, Nov 3, 2015
    • Jan 5, 2014
      The :kangaroo: clan is full of faggots. I'm not surprised Beggar would do something like that.
      • Zing! Zing! x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        If this were a joke between the two of you, I wouldn't really have an issue with this, but it's obviously not. Have any legitimate explanation for this?
      • Oct 11, 2013
        It's like he saw me struggling to get up the crates and the moment I made it to the top, he did this outrageous act.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        What are you looking for here? Why did you remove the Video?
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Yeah ... definitely did not see the recording. Why would you remove the proof less than an hour after posting the thread?
      • Mar 26, 2012
        Evidence was removed by the OP and we have been unable to contact him. Marking this as insufficient evidence and locking the thread. @tfreeman451 Please contact me or any LSA that is available online the next time you are on.
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.