Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Begger So Needs love guys

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by cuttylicious, Nov 12, 2015

Do you like hotdogs?

Poll closed Nov 19, 2015.
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Hell yeah 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Im not gay 6 vote(s) 66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 24, 2015
    Begger So, just banned me for racism, saying naggers on the microphone. If anyone was in game know's the context of the conversation taking place wasn't racist at all. He did warn me but the fact remains that i wasn't being racist at all. Seems a bit silly and he might want to calm down a bit unless you guys like losing population. He didn't abuse his powers but i just want to point out that he might be a little ban hammer friendly. Anyways, I already know the protocol and realize nothing will happen and certain admins will never have common sense. Just wanted to put my two cents in since I think it's a chill community and I make exclusive maps for the cause. It's all about balance.

-The Revolution will be Televised
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 1, 2011
      This ain't much of an abuse thread dude, some proof would help. Not refuting anything you're saying, but yeah not much can be done with just a hearsay account of things that happened.

Also the tone of your post aint really helping things, just saying. Take it easy there h8s!
    • Oct 24, 2015
      As i stated my man it's not meant for action to be taken. So no need for proof, he takes his position too serious to understand that there wasn't any racism so i'll go ahead and make a thread about it. Didn't know where else a thread like this would be properly placed at.

• Feb 1, 2011
      Maybe you and Beggar can work it out between yall? Doesn't sound like the end of the world here. Give peace a chance!
    • Oct 24, 2015
      For sure there is no ill will here, haha. He can ban me for a silly reason, I can post a thread and be silly too. Although my only point was to just lighten up a bit and realize what's serious and what's not. There is no hostility here, read the title i want people to show the home slice some love! <33 :bugeyes: It's all about context and common sense, this is in my nature to be.

• Dec 28, 2014
      yeah i was there it was nothing malicious, but u cant say naggers it can be seen as antagonizing. I would just avoid any form of using n word at all.
    • Jan 5, 2014
      I have nothing against you dude, but if you really trying to show some love, then don't post this fuckboy passive-aggressive nonsense. I ain't about that life.
      Beggar So, Nov 12, 2015 Last edited by Beggar So, Nov 12, 2015
    • Oct 24, 2015
      You are the fuck boy for that comment sir. You heard the conversation and you obviously can't understand the context of certain situations but it's ok not everyone in this world has common sense.

• Jan 5, 2014
      Or you could just not break rules you know we're supposed to enforce... lol. This is like playing with matches and then getting tight that you got burned.
    • Oct 24, 2015
      How in the hell did i break the rules, i was talking about how my girl was nagging me and i hate naggers. Dude this is why you need love in your life, it's ok i can buy you game for christmas or something if you want? It's ok brother no harm no foul just lighten up a bit and loosen your belt it's a bit too tight.
    • Jan 5, 2014
      SOOOOOOOOO after discussing with Cutty, it turns out this ban was completely unjustified and I'm in the wrong here. He wasn't trying to be a smartass or anything. Fuck me.
      • Useful Useful x 1
        Beggar So, Nov 12, 2015 Last edited by Beggar So, Nov 12, 2015
      • Oct 24, 2015
        Just vote for hotdogs everyone, is all gravy.
      • Mar 10, 2014
        @Beggar So #FailMin <3, Glad to see this could be resolved formally and without much animosity. Props to you beggar for being able to admit you were wrong. :handcuffs:#Resolved:handcuffs:
      • Jul 20, 2012
        • User was warned for this post for violating admin abuse report rules -- http://plaguefest.com/threads/abuse-thread-reminder-everyone-read.6380/
        Is ZM the last PF server the admins are gonna chase away the players from?
      • Mar 10, 2014
        @Trond It was merely a misunderstanding that was resolved, Please dont comment in abuse threads unless you were apart of the incident, and have relevant information to provide.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 25, 2014
          • User was warned for this post for violating admin abuse report rules -- http://plaguefest.com/threads/abuse-thread-reminder-everyone-read.6380/
          hotdogs in tha butt is the best.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jan 5, 2014
            Ahhh... shit. I guess I'm "that" admin now.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jun 29, 2014
              inb4 :handcuffs:
            • Jun 4, 2006
              • Zing! Zing! x 3
              • Like Like x 2
              • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.