Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Begining of every round, death!

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by [pF] ghosted apples, Apr 29, 2013

1. Dec 7, 2012
    :crying: This just started yesterday at every new round, I end up dead automatically. I notice, it happens to some other players too. What to do now?
    • Informative Informative x 1
      [pF] ghosted, Apr 29, 2013 Last edited by [pF] ghosted apples, Apr 29, 2013
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Do you actually die and not respawn or you become mother zombies at the start of a round after a map change.

Also there is case that after you join the server and you join T or CT that its heavily possible to end up starter zombies.
    • Dec 7, 2012
      I end up dead at the begining of the rounds and still respawn as a human, not as a zombie.
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Sep 25, 2010
        What do you mean by "end up dead" at the start of new rounds and which server?
      • Dec 7, 2012
        I automatically die in every begining round, when everyone resets as human. I just end up dead at less once when we all respawn as human, but I still respawn as human after dieing once or twice and I realize it happens to two or three players too when that happens.( Zombie Mod server)
      • Sep 25, 2010
        So at the start of every round you basically get slayed? Did this happen only on a specific map? Are you sure you don't have a bind that might be making you suicide? (I played a few round on zm with 2 others and none of us were getting killed)
      • Dec 7, 2012
        I don't know how to bind keys and never done it before. I'm not sure is it in every map but I checked this morning before I went to work and I got slayed the second I entered the game.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        O yea I have that too sometimes, just rejoin asap and normally you should survive.

This simply happens because you sometimes get spawned before you have chosen a team/playermodel and then suddenly one second after you spawned against your will you choose a team/playermodel and it automatically kills you. So when you choose a team, just STOP right there and wait until you get spawned, if after 5 seconds you don't get spawned you can choose. If you really are getting spawned, then just cancel the choosing and go on :smile:
        • Informative Informative x 2
        • Dec 7, 2012
          This happen even after you choose a team, it happens in the begining of every new round.
        • Apr 9, 2007
          Yup, dumb mistake. I trust my past self way more then my current self, I apologize for the inconvenience. It should be fixed when the map changes. Tag me if it's still busted otherwise.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Yes, I've had this problem happen quite often to me on ZE (still does). If I do not pick a team fast enough, I end up being killed. So now I have to choose my team faster using the number hotkeys (when you press M).
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Apr 12, 2012
            On ze this has been happening for a long while. Is the fix something you can apply to ze as well?
          • Dec 7, 2012
            Sorry for the late reply, was at work. I just checked and the slaying has stop but I have other issue's in game and PF, like not able to spray or see spray and when I log into PF, I can't see if people are logged into steam, it keeps showing loading. Oh, and I linked PF to Steam already2.
          • Jul 1, 2010
            For some people after the update to CSS that changed the file structure and switched to VPK's sprays don't work correctly. I believe there is another thread talking about this issue. Not sure about the steam issue.
          • Apr 9, 2007
            I'm confident they're completely different issues. I will check in about a half hour though to confirm.
          • Dec 7, 2012
            I seen the thread and I really dont want to move files around because I know nothing about it or even know how to get to it,lol. I guess, I'll wait and hope for some kind of update to fix all these issue's automatically. Thks:wink:
          • Dec 7, 2012
            Klye, your half hour has passed over an hour ago!:bugeyes: LOL, so whats the scoop? Any simple fix or do I have to delete or move files around?:frownbig:
          • Dec 30, 2006
            He's currently taking a poopie. Leave him be.
          • Dec 7, 2012
          • Apr 9, 2007

ZE is set to the default value of 1, which seems to be correct according to @Dharkk
            • Informative Informative x 1
              Kyle, Apr 29, 2013 Last edited by Kyle, Apr 29, 2013