Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Being Consistant with Rules

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Rush, Apr 19, 2011

1. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Sometimes, Zombies get knifed across the maps for fun i,e., Roy Highway, Unpanic, etc...

Is that illegal? Sometimes/Some Admins = YES!
    Sometimes No?

If you fellas could agree it's illegal, why not fix zombie skins so they do not launch with a right click on the knife?

2. Jul 14, 2010
    Voted long ago by admins Legal. Whoever told you it's illegal is wrong, forward them here or get a higher admin to tell them they are enforcing a rule that does not exist.
  3. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Thank You. I'll point them to forums too.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Topic for admins only that didn't see it.. http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/5460-wanna-add-a-new-rule/

5. Aug 18, 2006
    Last night I've received too many complaints regarding this (when I was trying to enjoy a game of Portal 2, too.)

I disabled (well, drastically reduced) this functionality as it is a tool for trolls to grief with.

This is why we can't have nice things.
  6. Jul 14, 2010
  7. Feb 15, 2011
    Now you are gonna receive complaints about disabling it >.>

I will be the first :ninja:
  8. Aug 18, 2006
    Go figure.
  9. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Again, can't the house just reach an agreement & enforce it unilaterally?

I didn't mean to get it disabled like this, besides reduced functionality is like forcing someone to eat miracle whip, its just wrong!
  10. Aug 18, 2006
    Someone can put up a vote. Until a decision is made with a vote it will stay disabled, that way people can get an idea of what it will be like while it's off.
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    The vast majority of people love this feature. This is akin to when fail-nades were disabled. This is very much a symtom of the squeaky wheel. Don't let a few vocal players outweigh the vast majority of players.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    I'd keep it but perhaps reduce it, the knock back is pretty powerful when knifing... :confused:
  13. Aug 2, 2010
    Like I said on the other thread, disable or significantly reduce on the ZE server please. This is primarily where the vast majority of complaints of come from regarding the knife knockback.
  14. Aug 18, 2006
    Really? It has as much KB as a normal weapon on ZE.
  15. Aug 2, 2010
    I don't know what the hell they're bitching about then.

The ZE server is filled with idiots.
  16. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Here We Go Again with the Knifing Rules!
  17. Feb 1, 2010
    Big problems are half zombies they have big knock back so they fly easily with pistol headshoted them. With awp they fly like crazy :grin:
    Anyway my eng sux! :sweat:
  18. May 6, 2011
    I think we need to lock this discussion, as it is already confirmed, that kniving or knock back are illegal. In the attached link, also, we got too many different discussions about this topic already,

But, I hope also someone can update the explanation of griefing to include knock back or kniving, as part of it. So, new admins or players, wouldn't bitch saying, who said that? Is it on Forum really?

And my favorite,
    Where is it written on the rules?

Then they will say,
    Who are you, fucking admin? Don't tell me what I can do and not do.
    or simply,

Fun oh fun.

How I will miss the knive launching as well... :sad: bye bye flying zombies.
  19. Mar 16, 2008
    No, i'm tired of having to deal with the problem the trolling/griefing is causing. I'm going to flat out ban the idiots who do this nightly so they either need to change their gameplay or they're going to be looking for a new server.
  20. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Cheese, first of all Fuck You.
    Second: Could you please go play with my neighbors shit till it breaks?
    I'm tired of breaking all the wrong rules with you & getting shit fuckered up in the server.

K Thx