Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bella basic

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by TeTrIs, Feb 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 17, 2011
    Bella basic banned me for the duration of 10 minutes for falsely accused action of racism and if i was really being racist then please by all means provide proof as your supposed to do i do not appreciate being banned like this for no real reason also gave permission to use illegal spots due to she doesnt really do anything as said by another player look i enjoy this server alot my retartedd brother already got me banned once and since then ive respected the rules so this isnt fair and the problem is you guys let anyone willing to pay 15 dollars become admin then you have problems like these at any rate i hope this gets handle and we can continue to have fun thanks :smile:
  2. Nov 14, 2010
    You may not have noticed it, but you say the N word over mic. Unfortunately, there is no recording to prove it, but I had to do what I did. It was only 10mins, so don't worry your little head. The person that said I don't do anything was being sarcastic. When you heard him say that, you immediately followed it by the N word, which caused me to ban ya. Sorry, but just watch your language next time.
  3. May 27, 2008
    Lol I'd hate to see your report for a thirty minute ban.

We actually train our admins right so everyone that buys their way in knows what they're doing.

I'll just leave this here.

[IMG]

Just count yourself lucky that it wasn't a perma.

Since it's been resolved and the temp ban was lifted, this thread will be locked. Be careful about what you say next time as it won't be taken lightly.
  4. Feb 17, 2011
    i didnt say the n word so once again unless you can prove this then you have nothing on me and if this was only a 10 minute ban then i would be able to get baack in and i cant so yall figure it out with your top team of experts
  6. Apr 4, 2009
    In the short amount of time you were in game in just chat logs you seem to be making trouble with people in game, with your past ban I suggest you cut the attitude and attacks on members of our servers so you can be taken more seriously from here on out.

In short play the game to have fun and follow the rules and you will have no issues.
  7. Feb 17, 2011
    you know i didnt say the fucking n word im not a racist i was talking to grim for your information and i recall saying me niether about getting on the cratye to kill a guy so once agaib thanks for falsely banniing me its really been the highlight of my night.
  8. Apr 4, 2009
    Making more topics won't help you contact someone online or on vent to try and help you.

:locked:
  9. Feb 17, 2011
    i bieleve this server would improve greatly if admins would set a better example and oh i dont know ban ppl falsely cuss and be rageing dicks to players because they feel like it.....just a suggestion theres more to training and becoming an admin the knowing how to ban ppl matureity tends to help
  10. Apr 4, 2009
    The more topics you make the less and less believable you are the next topic spam you post will get your posting privileges removed, if you have something to say add a member of the staff on steam or PM them on the forums.

:locked:
  11. Apr 4, 2009
  12. Apr 4, 2009
    With your attitude in game and on forums/PM's along with the racism bans past and present your 10 min ban has been upgraded to a permaban, players like you are not welcome in our community or our servers.
  13. Aug 18, 2006
    I lol'ed. This kid must be 12 or something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.