Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Best image capture/upload programs?

Discussion in Software Sanctuary started by dillinger, Oct 28, 2014

1. Feb 1, 2011
    I used to use Hyperdesktop, but eventually switched to puush because of some issues. Lately puush has been down a lot / erroring out, so I am again looking for an alternative.

I mostly use it for capturing areas of the screen via a keyboard shortcut which allows one to drag a box around something and then upload it automatically for sharing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
  2. Oct 18, 2012
    If you use chrome a lot, you could get the extension of imgur and you can capture certain parts of things you want to upload.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 1, 2011

I'm looking for a program that can select certain areas of the screen and automatically upload them to a website like imgur. Does imgur have an app like this that I'm not aware of?

Oh now I see where they have a huge list of things you can use. Typical me to not even try before asking people for help, lol. I'd still like some suggestions from people on what they use but I'll give some of these a shot, THX!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 18, 2012

Sorry, it didn't put all of what I typed out at first.
        Edit: It also does upload automatically too.
      • Feb 1, 2011
      • Jun 11, 2012
        I use MyImgur tool. Hooks up to Explorer.exe to right click upload. There's a browser chrome tool called Imgur Extension by Metromonick that I use for browser upload (Right Click page upload, section upload).
      • Jan 21, 2011
        I started using ShareX and it seems to work pretty well.