Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bf3 beta out!!! Who's playin?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Viva La Border Patrol, Sep 27, 2011

1. Oct 22, 2007
    So who is tryin out the beta? It's out now.
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Whenever the beta goes public. I didn't pre-order as I'll be doing the real thing when it's released.
  3. Oct 22, 2007
    I thought you woulda preordered. Let me down
  4. Jan 30, 2011
    I didn't pre-order as well, so I need to wait until it opens to all that didn't preorder.
  5. Jun 19, 2011
    From the trailers I can tell it's awsome!
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    I shall play as soon as I get home. But right now I am in Pre-Calc and my teacher might rage at me. Rofl.
  7. Oct 22, 2007
    FYI it's badass!!! also if you want everything maxed i hit 50's fps with xfire 6970... this is without beta drivers though
  8. Jun 10, 2011
    im gonna try without beta drivers then try with, hit me on Origin as Notyab
  9. Aug 1, 2011
    I have my copy downloading, forgot the beta came out today.
  10. Oct 22, 2007
    viva1871 origin name, origin layout is a pain
  11. Dec 30, 2006
    Who had the smart idea of searching for servers on an internet browser and to list all the full servers on the top. :\
  12. Aug 1, 2011
    Agreed, the way to get on the servers is a pain in the ass, but actual game play I have no issues with, except for getting knifed like 5 times in the past hour.
  13. Dec 30, 2006
    Anyone keep loosing server connection randomly?
  14. Oct 22, 2007
    No issues with losing server connection, so i can't say that i have. Actually turned xfire off and ran one card and got around the same fps as one card :verymad: so i drivers aren't the best for it yet *well it is still a beta*.

Getting on to the servers as you have stated and the layout is gayer nyan cat, sorry harvey...
  15. Dec 30, 2006
    :neutral: Why do I keep loosing connection, well at least I know it's my end. I'll figure it out someday, thanks for the heads up.
  16. Oct 22, 2007
    actually just happened to me once for the first time just now, so nvm
  17. Mar 20, 2011
    I will on console if it is coop story mode with my GF,looks pretty fun. :thumbsup:
  18. Oct 22, 2007
    update, 6970 will get you around 60 fps maxed, xfire 80fps... these of course are the lowest you hit, so hope that helps people with cards figure out what they will get in game... Side note it's still a beta so you should get better fps on release of course and again those are AA and everything pushed all the way up.
  19. Feb 21, 2007
    i pre=ordered, but i think i want to wait for the release, get the bugs out
  20. Jan 10, 2009
    okay that kinda lets me know the direction i want to take as far as videocards lol. sorta off topic i will be getting the sapphire toxic 6950 and flashing it to 6970 unlocked shaders and all. unless i want to go the single 6990 route.

on topic. how is the game? even with the bugs?