Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

BF3 Huge Update

Discussion in Gaming started by s3th, Mar 29, 2012

1. Jan 8, 2012
    def dont like the fact that you can buy class guns and what not shitttty
  3. Jan 8, 2012
    I wasn't even aware of that, how do you do so?
  4. Nov 6, 2011
    it should be through origin if im correct or maybe they havent implemented it yet but they said they were going too
  5. Feb 18, 2011
  6. Jul 20, 2010
    Yep and my G36C got a buff woot even more death :grin:
  7. Feb 21, 2007
  8. Nov 29, 2010
    The mav surfing was nice =/ made recons easier to snipe
  9. Nov 6, 2011
  10. Feb 20, 2011
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    It's been a little bit since I played BF3. I'll need to hop on again sometime.
  12. Nov 6, 2011
    EA makes me want to uninstall sometimes i swear
  13. Jan 8, 2012
    The part that really pissed me off now is the rapair tool is soooo slow, it takes forever to heal my tank after 1 RPG/SMAW which nearly destroys it....
  14. Nov 6, 2011
    i guess there was to many ppl crying about the little bird being op with 2 engineers lols
  15. Sep 22, 2010
  16. Jan 8, 2012
  17. Nov 29, 2010
    Well, to be honest. I needed that break from constantly being locked by stingers or SOFLAMS. Jet and Helicopter. So it's a nice break to have a few chains off our throats

I remember being pinned into flying in circles just to evade missile after missile from Helicopters, Stingers and their AA

Liking their improvements to air units though, aiming with the rockets was difficult as it was and the anti ground missile is finally viable
  18. Jul 20, 2010
    Heat seekers aren't worthless lol you kidding get better. :razz:

-The IGLA and Stinger now lock on much more quickly and disable an attack aircraft in 1 hit, but have significantly reduced range. This should allow Stingers to mount an effective close range point defense, without dominating an entire airspace.

-Flares will no longer break the lock of a vehicle that is locked on, it will only distract the missiles.

Nuff said
  19. Jan 8, 2012
    Oh yea, now you can buy shortcut kits, that is so fucking stupid, I am starting to hate this game even more. All the people that worked hard just to get taken out by some kid with his hand in his parents wallet. 400 Hours worth of unlocks and now you can buy them in a few minutes, fuck my ass.
    [IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 11, 2012
      I feel your pain. That's the reason why I stopped playing BF3 public, I only play it with friends now.
      They should make a server setting that bans those pay2win kids.