Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bhop Script/Blocking humans Allowed!?!?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Rosewill, Jan 5, 2015

1. Jan 5, 2015
    There was a player named "FuckOff?" who was bunnyhop scripting all midnight on PF ZM server. He and 2 members fro ":Kangaroo:" clan were cadebreaking and teaming up to block humans/helping each other kill humans. It was pretty shitty what they did for about 2 hours until they signed off.

Of course I recorded and filed a ban report for a few instance of cadebreaking, bhop scripting, and all but I am unsure if they will get banned because :kangaroo: clan members plays regularly on ZM and I suspect some of them are friends with the admins.

With that said, is using bhop script a violation of server rule?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010

I'll look into the demos you submitted now.
      Post Merged, Jan 5, 2015
      Thanks for bringing this to us, was it just the 2 demos? I've given Chapo (Fuck Off?) and Big Right Nut temp bans.

I didn't see any bhopping in those 2 demos. The 3rd and most recent ban submission had no demo attached.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Jan 5, 2015
        If you look at one of the demos you will see him in crouched position but he is in auto-jump mode. I saved it as "demo" and may have been overwritten because i made multiple submissions but at least 1 of them as him bhopping with obvious script cuz he swirles around and actually gets full bhop speed.

Also take note that I was able to get this demo at will because he and his friends had been wreaking havoc for nearly 3 hours last night between 1am and 4am. It was unplayable and everyone left the server because they were being giant douchebags.

• Informative Informative x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I understand people being busy this time on the year but there were not a single admin on during this time?
        • Jan 5, 2015
          Nope. Not 1.

:Kangaroo: clan needs to be on a blacklist as well. There were 2 of these guys and that 1 hacker "FuckOff?". They were obvious friends on VOIP as they didn't chat or use mic in the game but coordinated most likely over the phone or something.
          Post Merged, Jan 5, 2015
          Also, how is it that this guy gets banned 6 times, 2 times permanently, yet he is still allowed to play? He has been a repeat offender, all 6 bans which occurred within April 2014-now months span.

http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:86243949&Submit
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jan 21, 2011
            The 2 perma's dont really count against him, and one of the bans was my mistake and shouldn't count against him either. We have a general procedure for ban lengths and are following that accordingly.

Two members of a group breaking the rules once isn't enough to warrant a group perma ban.
          • May 31, 2012
            I think this thread should be moved to CSA because it is involving details on a specific incident with specific players.
          • May 15, 2014
            I have seen a lot of players, inlcuding some donators (not all of them) helping each others when they are humans. in fact, They help zombies when they are humans, and viceversa.
            I also saw many super bhoppers donators jumping like crazy ( we can't even shoot them because they are damn fast when they are jumping) and yeah that's obviously annoying because no one wants to play with people like that.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
              Post Merged, Jan 10, 2015
              This can't be me. I'm not a donor.
            • May 15, 2014
              no, i was not talking specifically about you.
            • Nov 20, 2013
              You do not need to donate to jump like crazy and make a good BHOP. I do not agree with what you say
            • May 15, 2014
              that's right, LET'S NOT TALK about donators. and yeah it´s easy to bhop if you are using mouse Wheel. but for example: i bhop fine with my mouse scroll but, obviously i will never be as fast as a player using scripts. besides, there are many NON donators players using bhop scripts or some autohotkey to jump and that´s unfair.
              and NO, they didn't need to donate to jump like that (they are normal players).
            • Feb 8, 2013
            • Jun 20, 2013