Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

BHOP

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by haoward<3, Sep 21, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 18, 2013
    If bhopping is allowed in ZM then we should be allowed to utilize it to get to a certain spot. Otherwise, just ban bhopping in the server if we can't please. I know you guys think this might be a useless thread but im just giving my opinion feel free to remove or lock this. thank you
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Dec 27, 2012
        We are allowed to use bunny hop to get to different spots therefore utilizing it. The ones I assume you are referring to example the roof in unpanic (see the recent legal/illegal spot thread) is impossible to bunny hop to in pF ZM server unless you use a script/auto hop or any other similiar cheat. In 24/7 panic server, yes you can actually bunny hop to that spot without the use of run boosting but that is because the velocity there is completely different from the one in ZM.

Don't come and tell me that you gain the same ridiculous momentum in the panic server as you do in the ZM server. The speed gains are not even close to each other.
      • Oct 18, 2013
        Once i again i disagree because you can easily hop over to that roof on the ZM server not the panic server. If you dont believe me i can show you i can even record a demo for you
        Post Merged, Sep 21, 2014
        this thread is not just about the spot in unpanic. its about any other spot
      • Dec 27, 2012
        You cannot get the same speed in the ZM server as you can in panic server. You may come close to it, but that's how far mwheel allows you to go. If you actually manage to get to that roof by just bunny hopping, well, I stand by my own experience. Mousewheel usage is limited in ZM, that's why there is a cap for how fast you can bhop and maintain it by using mousewheel. The max speed you get will not make the jump between the two roofs unless you have something on.

EDIT: Of course it's not just unpanic. It's just an example.
      • Oct 18, 2013
        well i did get to that roof by bhopping no run boost. Maybe you're underestimating
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Then I'd say we have a problem. /End rant
      • Oct 18, 2013
        I wonder what the problem is. Please tell me
        Thanks @PeNguiN for moving the thread
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          You are allowed to utilize bhopping to get to spots.

Is this some misunderstanding or was this just poorly phrased? A bit more info on your issue would help a great deal.
        • Oct 18, 2013
          http://plaguefest.com/threads/zm_unpanicv2_pf.19360/
          Not what other LSA are saying here. Maybe i am misunderstanding, you LSAs tell us different rules . Like rules are different every day
        • May 16, 2013
          You can bhop to that roof and run boost from multiple locations on unpanic. If this spot is illegal then there are 3 locations that come to mind on zm_endless that are only attainable by bhop and should be illegal as well
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Dec 27, 2012
            Look. You can just barely bunny hop between the two other roofs in unpanic. The one under discussion is a big no if you use mousewheel. If you can get there, there is a cheat device involved. I'm not going further than this as it's not what the thread is about.

I'm not trying to provoke you haoward, I like you but I too have my opinions and reasons. Moving on.
          • Oct 18, 2013
            oh god sevy maybe i should provide you a video seems like you're not believing me. I say you and orange taught me well and i practice from there
          • Oct 29, 2010
            I'm not seeing anyone saying you're not allowed to bhop to the spot, simply that the spot is illegal.
          • Oct 18, 2013
            Please read every single reply that tony posted and you'll understand and i bhopped to that spot so make it legal
          • Jul 14, 2010
            There's no blanket rule that disallows bhopping to spots. Every spot has its own reasons for being legal/illegal and in this case, the spot you are referencing is still unbalanced.
          • Oct 29, 2010
            I understand the thread, I'm trying to get your to explain your actual problem. You said it's not about that spot, but your responses so far seem to indicate otherwise.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Oct 18, 2013
              Is about every spot including the one in endless
              and if you wnana talk about that spot on unpanic i tell you, i bhopped over therefore you can make it legal
            • Oct 29, 2010
              Okay, so to clarify, there are no spots (that come to mind anyway) that are illegal simply because bhopping is the only means of access.
            • Oct 18, 2013
              Oh there are plenty of spots i can show you
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.