Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Future Servers started by chase59, May 25, 2011

1. Feb 24, 2011
    I would really really love to see a pF bhop server. I know that bhop doesn't bring a lot of attention, but we have lots of bhopers in our servers. Maybe if we just did like a 10 slot server???
  2. Sep 6, 2010
    Interesting idea. I find bhop a bit challenging but you get it after a lot of practice
  3. Apr 13, 2011
    I've noticed that during the middle of the day the gun game server gets virtually no players...

perhaps we can load more maps on there for use during slow hours?
  4. Feb 24, 2011
    I actually love the gg server, but the only problem I have with that server is the score. The score doesn't show the deaths. Can it be fixed?
  5. Apr 13, 2011
    here's a snapshot of the gg server's activity
    I'm sure we could put this server to better use during the times nothing is going on
  6. Apr 2, 2011
    I am sorry, but what is Bhop? :sweat:
  7. Apr 13, 2011
    bunny hopping, aka exploiting physics to move really fast

here's a youtube vid:

8. Feb 23, 2011
    I love the gg server. I dont see anything wrong with the scoring. That server used to be popular till sometime back. I think the resason for the less popularity might be repeatation of the maps. I mean all the maps are overplayed. Plus, when I used to play there, barely any admin joined and we constantly had aimbotters on gg at that time. So may be a lot of people got frustrated.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    What a shame. We can throw up a bunnyhop server if it's going to be populated (It's your sole duty to ensure this is the case). If it's going to be a waste, we're not going to bother. We just want players to have fun and play in our servers, that's it.

As for the hackers on GG. If you're willing to do the same, I'll bring it up to snuff with anti hacking shit.
  10. Feb 23, 2011
    If you remember Kyle, the server used to be popular not till long ago. I was just trying to reason why people might have stopped coming back.
  11. Feb 1, 2011
    EviL_MonKeY,[PF]♥ÀŁŁİĚ|.csa♥, =pf= Petisco, CORLEONE, 123, Fatal_3rr0r, Prime Op , ***Lucefer***... and more < I remember these guys being there a lot. Wonder what happened.
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    I do remember. What I'm saying is if you're willing to try and fill it up near daily I'll put the effort in to add new maps and fix it up.
  13. Feb 24, 2011
    I most def don't want the gg server to go away. I just suggested that we get a bhop server thats all. I think if we do get bhop we should start with just a 10 slot and if it's constantly full then add more slots. But I like gg and don't wanna get rid of it.
  14. May 12, 2011
    I think Bhop would be great, and we could also combine it with skill surfing in order to attract both crowds.
  15. Feb 24, 2011
    I do believe we are supposed to be getting a surf server, but I don't know. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
  16. Feb 18, 2011
    this kind of reminds me of the [SG] scenario. if we were to make a bhop serv, we should add trixz aswell. but the problem is, not that many people play it anymore. ever since the OB update bhoping has changed and nobody does it that much anymore.
  17. May 6, 2011
    BHOP is it short for Bunny Hopping?

Why would there be a need for the dedicated server? As it is an extremely useful technique in the servers we play such as MINI GAMES and Zombie hunts.
  18. Aug 13, 2010
    Yes BHOP is short for bunny hopping.
  19. Nov 14, 2010
    Not sure I like this one. In mini-games, when bhopping applies, people start to leave.