Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bhopping broken on ZM/ZMP

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by dillinger, Aug 16, 2012

1. Feb 1, 2011
    A while ago there was a setting that got changed that allowed those with jump-boost skins to gain ridiculous speed by bhopping on ZM. This setting must have been reintroduced when ZM was revised because I tried it just now and easily achieved 1000+ velocity.

Attached is a demo to show what I mean

EDIT: Tried it on ZMP as well and same results

Attached Files:

dillinger, Aug 16, 2012 Last edited by dillinger, Aug 16, 2012
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    Been like this on ZE for a while now as well.
  3. Dec 19, 2008
    It has been bad on both. Dillinger was bhoping all over roy's highway.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Yeah I noticed when I was on ZM on 4way tunnel. I dropped from the top and landed on an angled roof and easily hit over a thousand velocity. I went around the map about two times at full speed. Rico might have witnessed a part of that lol. I also saw Clearly the real Mr.NLS do crazy bunnyhops on MG... it usually occurs when you go through a teleporter with a jump.
    • Dec 19, 2008
      Sajak was bhopping very good. Even as a zombie.
    • Jan 21, 2011
      There's no skin speed boost on mg, so that's not an issue.
    • Jun 20, 2012
      cough cough... I think seeker is making an interesting observation.. cough cough.
    • Aug 8, 2012
      I wish I could bunny hop :crying:((, so I could reply something useful.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I'll go through my demo where he was going super duper fast and he's not a donator or admin either. It could just be the teleports but heh... I'll take a closer look.
    • Jan 21, 2011
      Regardless, the speed restriction wasn't on mg so its unrelated to this thread.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Feb 1, 2011
        damn right quit derailing my thread @sajak !! GOSH
      • Jul 16, 2012
        i actually talked to badgriuel about this. i told him (i should actually see if something messed up, because the server has been having some issues). i noticed extreme bhop change. i was able to fly around the place with no issues. me and an LSA were actually racing for a little bit. i for one am not saying you should be in a rush to fix such issue. i suggest you fix everything else first :razz: (you know, just do all the hard stuff first and get it out of the way. this bhop thing is an easy fix.)
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • Apr 9, 2007
        I honestly can't figure out what's wrong...

EDIT: Is BHopping broken? The title conflicts with the thread contents...
      • Feb 1, 2011
        The contents of the thread is pretty self-explanatory if you read it, and especially if you watch the demo. "Broken" means "not working as intended".
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Ya lol I bhoped on 4waytunnel and made it from the tunnel to the elevator in like 5 jumps which was impossible and I told jzx the same thing about this issue. Keep it tho, it's pretty fun and cool on zm.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        So broken in this context means you CAN bhop when you should not be able to?
      • Oct 29, 2010
      • Jan 21, 2011

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
      • Feb 1, 2011
        The way ZM was before: You could bhop, but you would maintain the same velocity and not gain speed at all unless you were going downhill.

The way ZM is now: You can spam jump in a straight line (no strafing needed) on a flat surface, and reach speeds that meet or exceed most speedhacks.