Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bhopping

Discussion in The No Count Section started by D3adDawn, Feb 11, 2012

1. Feb 5, 2012
    Anyone here a pro bhopper that can get on the same server a tell me what i'm doing wrong in bhopping? I don't understand the youtube versions, and most of them are just using a script anyways. I wanna learn how to get out of bad situations and what not using bhopping. Someone please help me!! :grin: thx alot
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Bhopping is a skill which takes time to master. This video might help;

Basically, use your left and right key while moving in the same direction with your mouse while jumping.
    Good luck. :thumbsup:
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Admins get a advantage cause of the jump too.
    • Feb 5, 2012
      do you think you could spec me on a server while i bhop and tell me what i could be doing wrong?
    • Jul 4, 2011
      Sure, I've got you added now. Just PM whenever. :smile:
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Find a friend in-person (who knows how to bhop in CSS) to help you with this issue if possible.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Actually, it seems like using that video above (I've had it saved to favorites =P) doesn't work on lower ticrate servers. For example, I use the flick bhop, and the half-circle bhop instead. Though I have NEVER been able to get a bhop going with the regular human skin, I'm not sure if it's just me or not.
    • Jul 4, 2011
      You can't bhop on low-tick servers unless you're hacking/FPS capping.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      well if your talking about the gaining speed one, but I'm just talking about keeping a 250 or so velocity pace on something like ZM. Can be done with flick and circular. Also, FPS capping?
    • Jul 4, 2011
      FPS capping is when you set your fps_max to 51 or something like that, it makes almost every jump perfect when bhopping on low-tick servers, similar to hacks/scripts.
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Jul 4, 2011
      Capping your FPS like that in order to gain huge speeds is currently allowed on the servers. :neutral:
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Feb 18, 2011
        Anybody can do it on any server (unless the server makes it a cheat variable) but in this case pF doesn't have it blocked so I guess it is allowed.
      • Jul 14, 2010
        Start off by binding mwheeldown or mwheelup to +jump. Bhopping with spacebar is possible but not very good and won't allow you to time your jumps. The key to bhopping is timing your jumps. After, start strafing (holding a or d) and smoothly turning the way that you are strafing with your mouse. Jump hold a move mouse <- jump switch to holding d move mouse -> repeat. Strafing gains speed, but timing jumps carries speed and allows you to gain it. Fps capping is lame and has never worked for me but I don't need it!
        • Useful Useful x 2
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Jun 4, 2006

9e591c47-af4a-40ea-b1b9-3b8431303b0d
          • Like Like x 2
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 18, 2011

You and me are forever too pro to use capping.
          • Oct 27, 2010
            Supposedly you can't b-hop in GO. Is that right?
          • Feb 18, 2011
            If you can Bhop in Left 4 Dead 2 or Portal 2 you probably can in this.
          • Apr 9, 2007