Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Big Dick Zombies [BDZ]

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Xombie, Oct 11, 2011

1. Sep 30, 2011
    Ok......so, Me, Stitch, and Herpe got together and figured we would make a clan/group for the best of the best zombie players. We ended up with the name Big Dick Zombies.

I know, I know, you think it's a kick ass name. You would be right to assume such thoughts. For BDZ does not only snap necks, oh no, we also cash checks.
    So if you want to throw down with the best of the best, just let me know. I won't lie, being this awesome doesn't happen on accident. If you think you got what it takes, feel free to join us.

PS: You get an awesome tag next to your name that says "BigDickZom's".
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    I prefer the pF Admins tag thank you very much.
  3. Apr 4, 2009
    Right after you said this in ZMP I killed you, just saying.
  4. May 11, 2011
  5. Sep 30, 2011
    I know, I may be the best of the best, but that doesn't mean I'm superman. I can't type and defend myself at the same time. :3
  6. Sep 6, 2010
    What if a girl wants to join the group? :smile:
  7. Sep 30, 2011
    Females are more then welcome to join our awesome group, the name should not deter them.
  8. Jun 17, 2011
    Exactly....girls don't have dicks...[IMG]
  9. May 11, 2011
  10. May 6, 2011
    I don't think any of us would mind this post, and from LSA/Roots.

But, this post is pretty much like a "RECRUITING" post, which you know isn't allowed especially since you are an Admin.

However, since the recruiting seems to be limited to only for people on Plague Fest and to limit them playing on the Plague Fest server. Thus, why I think this isn't a post worth to be removed.

However, just friendly note from me, about these kinds of postings.
  11. Feb 18, 2011
  12. Jun 26, 2011
  13. Sep 30, 2011
    It will expand to ZE, I have to get back into that. I miss the old Boat escapes and such.
  14. Feb 18, 2011
    STEP 2 GET BOAT ESCAPE ADDED.
  15. May 15, 2011

It's called Team Sov.

We cud be rivals. 8D
  16. May 11, 2011
    i think it is just a dream team thing for the other severs
  17. Feb 18, 2011
    And Zombie Escape has (get ready...) Minas Elites, FFllV Elites, The Chosen Escapers, Zombie Escape Pros, Dream Team, and Winning.
  18. May 11, 2011
    ye so many groups and yet we still fail starting to get some what better not much
  19. Feb 18, 2011
    The ability to win a map on ZE is decreasing at a decreasing rate due to entropy.
  20. Nov 14, 2010
    [pF] is pretty much a tag that states that. And girls don't have, and in most cases don't want dicks.